Zenyatta powers

What do you think would be a good zenyatta buff? Especially to his ultimate, since he has a dark and light persona going on In all we’ve seen of him

1 Like

If we’re talking about mixing more of a dark persona into his kit beyond his discord orb, I’ve always been curious about adding a negative status effect to enemies during transcendence.

For allies, they hear “Experience tranquility!”, but for enemies they hear a more ominous “Pass into the Iris…”

What if this last line was directed at enemies? What if it meant that he wants to bring them into submission before this Iris entity? The first thought that came to mind was to prevent enemies from healing each other when they’re in transcendence’s AoE just like with Ana’s grenade, but another idea that came to mind was having trans amplify ally damage to enemies just like his discord orb does.

This is a really good topic. I hope it gets more visibility. As a suggestion, I recommend putting this in Competitive Discussion or General Discussion. A lot of the topics here revolve around just the narrative of Overwatch and character’s personalities, and has virtually nothing pertaining to game balance.

2 Likes

Idk probably an animated short. Transcendence would be very pretty.

Zenyatta doesn’t need a buff. Everyone else needs pulled back.