Zenyatta Needs a Healing buff

I’ve been playing Zenyatta since the start and he is such a wonderful character to play as and on console he is one of the most if not the most difficult character to play as in the game. But ever since Moira arrived it’s blown Zenyatta out of the water His damage output, mobility and health are fine, His lack of mobility is his greatest weakness along with a giant hit box but his healing is way too low even soldier 76 can outheal Zenyattas Orb of Harmony, Lucio can Amp it up the 40 Hps for everyone around him, Mercy has a consistent healing rate of 50 hps and Moira can do up to 80 hps with AOE healing and that’s not even including her Healing orb and as for Zenyatta his orb of harmony only does 30 hps which is the lowest healing in the game and with Genji and Tracer being able to easily flank him it feels like there’s no healing at all. I propose that blizzard push up his healing to maybe 70 Hps zenyatta is easy to pick off and maybe this will make him feel like he has more of an impact in the healing area. I want to solo heal with Zenyatta without having someone tell me to switch to mercy.

A buff would be nice, however, I think 70hps is rather drastic. I’d say something like adding a second healing orb so he can heal 2 people at once, perhaps with a diminished affect?

1 Like