Zens syms sombras bastions hogs even current meis why don't you whine and cry on the forum like genji mains

Discord orb, cry robo tears and try to throw orbs at him while he is coming towards Zen at mach-10 speeds.

well obviously you wouldn’t whine for buffs for the best Tank in the game.

2 Likes

i’m very tempted to whine about how hog is just an ult battery but im going to hold it in a bit longer

1 Like

Yep, with all the dps buff over the years, zen ult is barely countering anything while still having the longest ult charge time. (Oh and let’s not forget nade that completely nullified it as well.)

Man the amount of time I watch my teammates die next to my trans in a grav. It’s just tragic.

3 Likes

Because Genji mains love to cry whether it’s for buffs or healing.

3 Likes

we don’t whine. we make proposals, arguments, discussions and analyses.

there simply aren’t enough people asking for the right changes for her (I mean look at all the people on forums still clinging onto sym2.0) and a whole lot of bias against her.

3 Likes

Ah we probably just gave up
Over 2 years to revert LoS check
We got infinite invis which feels much worse
And 10 billion spread decrease

Yeah we just gave up

3 Likes

Sombra and Mei are in my top 5 heroes.
I love them to pieces but understand that they can be oppressive.
I’ll get behind threads that actively suggest positive change
But just whining and complaining won’t do anything other than invalidate your point
They are still playable but could use a bit of love
Zen, Sym and Bastion need a lot of love :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The devs should’ve buffed recon mode instead on Sentry mode in the last experimental

When will they learn…

3 Likes

1 Like

You know
I just noticed
Why bother?

We’re not owl favorites

4 Likes

Because Hog is fine currently and will be in a healthier meta spot once they nerf Ana and McCree a bit more :slight_smile:

Because I imagine a lot of us simply moved on to other games. shrug

We know Blizzard won’t do anything,let alone revert some of the changes that trashed our favourite heroes. (Infinite TP,Double Shield meta nerfs,2-2-2 Sombra nerfs,everything they did to Mei,etc) So why bother?

Example: Blizzard knows Symmetra players aren’t happy with her teleporter,but they say she’s not their priority. Like aight.

I’ve been playing Valorant more or less. It’s really hard to learn cause Ranked doesn’t exist yet and so the hardcore/tryhard players are in Unranked,but it can be fun at times.

Edit:

Also,it’s just not worth dealing with the people who constantly say that X and Y are “unfun” or “unfair” to play against. That they “don’t belong in an FPS”.
Or in the case of Sombra: That we just “don’t know how to play her”.

5 Likes

Sym just needs a small bump to her level 1 beam damage and turret cooldowns, as well as better QoL overall for her tp. A callout for when it’s getting attacked (which literally used to be in the game!), a 12s cooldown that pauses at 6s after it’s placed, and for it to not get destroyed by the payload or bad level geography. It’s immensely frustrating whenever I try to place a tp for me or my team and the payload just immediately steamrolls it or the corner it’s placed in kills it, giving me 12 seconds of no mobility and nothing for using the ability.

1 Like

You’d be surprised. People have some interesting opinions on what Rein should have.

Some people want Rein to be able to cancel his charge, but I’d think that’d make him OP unless his cancelled charge still carries his momentum.

Because I don’t care and I play my video game

I think some form of los check needs to exist. But it definitely needs to be much more lenient

1 Like

Presenting you day 1 LoS check :slight_smile:

because my life doesn’t revolve around a video game where I want to scream and yell at my teammates when they are under performing (when most of the times its themselves) and want the easy button. Instead, I prefer to challenge myself to get better.

Nothing in this game is more fun than dueling a genji as zen and finishing them off with a kick to the face.

1 Like

oh i constantly do, i just get ignored by devs.
not sure if it’s favoritism or what idk.