Zen uses a Single Core Processor

Will he ever get multicore support and hyper threading? The man cannot discord a person and shoot at the same time. He also cannot swap his heal orb and shoot at the same time. At some point his old cpu is going to need to be upgraded.

Zen I suggest you upgrade to AMD Zen Generation 3

72 Likes

Overwatch run on zen

13 Likes

He’s only gen 1. He needs a gen 3 upgrade so his reload doesn’t get interrupted by orb application, seriously.

18 Likes

Zen is upgraded to 8-core processor. Zen shoots orbs in 8 directions all around him for every shot fired.

9 Likes

We need Zen Gen 3 now!

2 Likes

What happens/or happened to Zen Gen 2

2 Likes

28 Likes

He never upgraded. So we need to make a Multi generational improvement here.

1 Like

He’s probably still on Windows XP…

4 Likes

My only issue with Zen is I still fail to properly account for his reload time when trying to throw heals or discords. If he didn’t finish his reload and I miss the timing by even a fraction, then I have to wait again for him to reload… Very annoying.

4 Likes

Zen probably doesn’t upgrade because it’s probably an affront against the Iris. Zen doesn’t want to become some cyborg freak like Doomfist. Zen is all Omnic and you take him as you see him.

1 Like
2 Likes

Well one day he is going to get hit with a virus and hes going to go all crazy bot on us. Does he not know old cpus are more prone to virus’?

The Iris will see him through. To be honest with you, I expect there to be an entire Zen story arc of him meditating through Anubis’s influence and whatnot to show that Omnics aren’t just murderbots that start killing people at the flip of a switch.

Honestly cannot wait for OW2. The story of it can be the greatest FPS story ever. The characters and lore are so well developed over the last few years. I really hope papa zen gets the love he deserves. I need a full zen & genji story arc

1 Like

386 engaged.

1 Like

“I feel the warmth of the Iris flowing through me!”
Perhaps a Pentium 4 Prescott, probably the 4Ghz version that was never released.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Zen my boy thats not the iris. You have a dead fan and your system is overheating!

1 Like

Everybody gansta till genji brings out the RTX 3090

It’s pretty well known that Intel>AMD… So zen should go with Intel Iris graphics… Wait no, he should upgrade to Xe graphics… Xe>Vega…