Zarya's Alien skin still here

When is this gonna disappear again?

It isnt. People were given refunds if they wanted it, otherwise, alien zarya is here to stay.

5 Likes

Really

I have been avoiding Zarya because of it. (Alien Skin was the only one I liked, without it’s connections.)

Oh Well, At least Knight Zarya now exist.

Use the alien skin then, who cares? It is only vaguely related to a former OWL player. Most people wont even make the connection.

3 Likes

Besides the Alien probe jokes I could make.

Have a new skin I like… So I will pass

Using the skin doesnt mean you support the player who inspired its design. If you like the skin you should use it.

This is not correct. It will be removed from all accounts who requested a refund when they are finished processing the refunds.

Anyone who did not get a refund will retain the skin but it will be modified in its appearance in a later patch.

Never

Get over it basically

1 Like

Pretty sure this is exactly what he meant. I dont think he was suggesting that the people who got the refund also got to keep the skin.

2 Likes

Haven’t we had like 5 patches since?

Confused…

Still here, still bad

Only 2 feature patches, and I don’t know exactly how long it will take for the development team to process the change to the skin, or how long it will take Blizzard Customer Service to process the refunds. Also note, refunds are still available to request until this Friday, April 9th.

1 Like

Yes, no.

It isn’t going it isn’t supposed to
they just removed all it’s connections

My friend, your quote for the 1st person was correct. You just said exactly what they said just in a different way.

3 Likes