Zarya needs to be nerfed

Charge levels need to be brought back to Pre Goats

3 Likes

No she synergises well with Lucio

3 Likes

She’s fine I think. She comes and goes with the meta, and promotes faster rush gameplay.

8 Likes

She’s literally the most meta dependent tank constantly going in and out of comps depending on what’s good and what’s not. The most balanced tank in the game relative to all the roles

15 Likes

She synergises well with everyone lmfao

You can play zarya hog, zarya rein, zarya sig, zarya ball, zarya monkey.

It literally doesn’t matter.

There’s a reason she’s had the highest winrates of all tanks for the past like… year?? (while also being in the top 3 for pickrates in the tank role)

7 Likes

I think she’s actually one of the most balanced characters in the game. Her kit is fairly simple and doesn’t have any crazy CC. What stands out as her being strong is when the team doesn’t know not to shoot the bubble with random spam damage if they’re not going to go through it and kill her. Yes if you charge the Zarya to 80+ you’re gonna have a bad time.

She is a good enabler of Dive which has suffered lately, a bubble isn’t mandatory but does help for survivability at the trade of a more DPS focused OT that remains with the team.

1 Like

The way you fix Zarya is by making it so Orisa, Sigma and Winston are comparable to Reinhardt as a SingleBarrier.

Without triggering DoubleBarrier.
(Which can be resolved by removing the Unmatrixable AntiDive options that DoubleBarrier can feature)

1 Like

Or by forcing 1 main and 1 off tank

1 Like

Thing is. It’s not hard AT ALL to obtain charge, and keep up your charge. Unless you mean to tell me that top 500 players are just dumb and should just “not shoot bubble”.

She’s been the top winrate tank for the past year while being in the top 3 for pickrates. And at times nearing a 60% winrate.

I’m sorry… but that is NOT balanced.

The only reason her winrate has dropped recently is because she’s the number 1 picked tank now, and her being picked basically every match, flattens it out.

1 Like

Breaking news: Tank is found NOT MEDIOCRE, after the pickrate of the Pink-haired Russian skyrocketed in the GrandMaster rank, complaints from Overwatch Forum users are flooding the forums.

No buff Orisa rework Sigma. Make bubble not extend past shield.

2 Likes

Don’t even start :skull:

People have been asking for zarya nerfs for more than A YEAR now.

This isn’t new at all and isn’t because of her recent pickrate jump. She’s BEEN a problem.

1 Like

Yeah but out of all supports she syngergizes best with Lucio.

Okay??? So what does that have to do with the point of zarya should be nerfed?

1 Like

I said not to shoot it with random spam damage, pay attention, you can focus fire or avoid pinging the shield if you know it’s not going to be enough damage to break it and it just results in charge increase or maintaining it. The bubble has 200 HP which is nothing in the state of the game with burst damage, her solo suvivablity isn’t amazing if she is only relying on the bubble which is all her kit is. It’s not hard to keep charge up if you’re smart with bubble usage but it’s also not hard to play against Zarya.

She’s got a 52% winrate average over the last 6 months. That’s not an outlier at all. In GM it’s 56 over 6 months with 8 other characters having 55+% WR.

The dont shoot her argument is bad nowadays, its really easy to keep high charge with zarya, they should nerf her decay to be faster

1 Like

I don’t have a problem fighting against her. Forumers have trouble using range on their hitscan heroes and think it’s fine to hold W into a Zarya then go on the forums and cry about it.

Range.
Has been.
And will be.
Her hardest counter.
Maybe if Orisa wasn’t gutted. Hmmm…

Except it does. I stopped shooting them and the Zarya was low charge and we won the fight.

Ummm actually…

She’s 56% winrate, and there’s literally one other tank with 55%+ and that’s winston. But his pickrate is low.

Zarya is in a similar pickrate range to sigma and roadhog… but has about 1.5% larger pickrate than sigma and about 3% more than roadhog.

She is absolutely an outlier…

Fam you say all this…

Zarya is the top picked tank, and has had the highest winrate in the tank role, in the past year.

Again, are ya’ll trying to tell me that GM players can’t play against zarya effectively? Like… no. She’s just simply overpowered and that’s that lmfao. If it was that simple to stop her, she literally wouldn’t be played at all.

There’s a REASON she’s had the highest winrate, and now the highest pickrate…

Reinhart is at 56.86% Check your stats.

Oh yo facts. But it’s again… look at his pickrate??? It’s why I didn’t even see the winrate in the first place tbh.

His winrate is irrelevant at that point.

It’s like saying sym is one of the best heroes cause she constantly has a 57% + winrate. Even though her pickrate is dog water.

No, it’s just a forum thing really.
This forum has a lot of d.va mains and doom mains on here who seem to love to rip on zarya. Funnily enough, you are both.

Reinhardt has a higher winrate.

To be fair though, I would like zarya to be off meta so you people can stop moaning. It’s just interesting because a few months ago she was one of the worst tanks in the game.

His pickrate is 7.94%, Zarya is 10.08%, Reinhardts winrate is 3 points higher.