Zarya needs a nerf

The biggest single nerf that would help things is changing her Bubbles to temporary shields, look at how many DVa bombs, etc that Zarya can block simply by body-blocking it any using bubble. Change Bubbles to give 200-300 Temporary Shields that Zarya can gain charge from, and maybe increase the duration to slightly compensate for the loss of the ability to block DVa bombs, etc.

2 Likes

Winston barely gives a charge at all, even if it was a continus stream from his weapon. As for Rein, the only way fro Zarya to get a use out of the bubble is to bubble close to wall or if it’s a teammate, then just before they hit a wall. Smart Zaryas will jump into the middle of a fire fight to get their charge, cause that’s what’s needed from them at times.

And what does it matter if you played against her a lot. If that were true, then you would’ve learned over time on how to counter her effectively.

The way you were explaining her could make someone think she was unbeatable. How would a nerf to her damage stop her, simply running a Zen with Discord will still cause a lot of damage just to make up for the nerf.

Why else would you be complaining that she needs nerfs to her damage. It’s the main reason why a lot of people complain about nerfs on the forums.

If you want respect, then how bout you provide something better than “This hero can do this, and has this, and it makes them able to do this. Give them nerfs.”

I could care less about your respect, all you’re doing is complaining. Nothing more nothing less.

3 Likes

I will admit I feel Zarya is a better DPS than some of the DPS hero’s out there. That said she’s also a worse tank than almost all other tanks. Her personal survivalist is pretty much zero if she gets focus fired at all without a pocket healer.

She isn’t some one to hide behind for protection, instead she hides behind you!

Zarya has also had several nerfs already. Her Grav radius was reduced, her Alt fire explosions was reduced from up to 3m I believe to 2 now at all energy levels. Simply put she’s far less effective than she used to be.

In a normal 2/2/2 team she’s a tough pick. You have to be an amazing Zarya to justify picking her over any one else. I mean her Ult barely gets 2-3 enemies most of the time and even then it’s hard to convert that into a kill as so many things counter Grav now.

1 Like

I meant teammate Rein and Winston. Also you are RIGHT! Zaryas can jump into firefight and gain charge easily.

I know how to play against her dont worry. She just does little much. This is my problem about her.

She is not unbeatable. Also ermmm. So what? I dont get your point. Discord always worked like that.

I create this thread because i think she deals little much damage. Not everyone is same. Prejudice.

Im giving my feedback. Nothing more nothing less.
I changed my mind. I dont need your respect.

1 Like

Nope. She is just fine.

okay sweetie, sometimes you have spam, or trash teammates who still shoot at bubbles, or it’s just inevitable. if you have a pro team, they will focus down the zarya or play around her and her bubbles. it’s really not that hard. she also has hard counters like pharah it literally even brig. please be in a rank above diamond where it’s harder for zarya to thrive if the enemy team’s damage dealers know their stuff.

1 Like

Zarya main here.

• “Don’t shoot her bubbles” isn’t useful, I’m getting charged one way or another. I will force you to shoot my bubbles or be killed.
  • A charged Zarya is an aggressive Zarya
 and a dead Zarya has no charge. If she moves one meter too far into enemy territory she’s toast. She doesn’t have enough tankiness or mobility to get back out. Pop her bubble and kill her.
  • She has no useful range, her secondary fire is not going to kill a competent ANYBODY at range outside of a Graviton. Keep at her with Soldier, Ashe, McCree, Widow, Baptiste, Ana

Fighting WITH her feels fine, fighting AGAINST her feels fine.

2 Likes

You literally started by insulting spirit. Zarya does not need a nerf at all. I have tons of hours with her and against her and know how to bring her down. All the points Spirit gave are completely valid
 your points on the other hand give off the vibe that instead of working to improve yourself against the matchup, you would rather complain on the forums

2 Likes

Definitely not
 git gud

1 Like

Alright so right of the bat I know not to take anything that you say seriously.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

If Zarya wants charge, and has any gamesense at all, she is going to get charge.

More like he insulted me. I also think my arguments beat his.

He said a simple “no” and you immediately replied with an insult.

3 Likes

I dont like responses like this. Just give me counter argument. Its disrespectul to simply say no, is this bait or git gud. Also he just said no. which is worthless post. dont mean anything.

Goats.

Or Baptistes cooldown, Mei wall, Dva matrix, Moira heals or even just space out as grav got nerfed massively a while back.

Zarya literally is only a good pick if theres a rein. Goats is the only reason her pick rates so high atm and she requires more skill than any other tank imo. I have 100+ hours on her and she relies on team mates much more than dva and hog

1 Like

goats isnt the only reason why she is popular. kill goats. she still will be great. she is only bad when solotanking.

Dva is a better pick in almost every situation. A Zarya most of the time is only a good pick with a rein as she enables him to be more aggressive and they synergise really well. She cant dive with a winston/hammond and doesnt work well with Orisa. Shes popular because goats = grouped up team mates = ez gun charge vs grouped up enemies = ez ult charge

2 Likes

Its not disrespectful to say no. However if you found it disrespectful, you could have said in your post and ask for more. Instead you went the insult route. Its a two way street man and you are far from innocent

3 Likes

While I don’t really think Zarya needs a nerf too much, she is definitely very strong, and ‘not shooting bubbles’ is a decent way to minimise charge, but even a less experienced Zarya can get high charge.

Pro teams definitely can focus Zarya, and minimise her charge gain better than almost any other players in the world, yet she’s the fourth most picked hero in OWL. https://www.omnicmeta.com/owl/meta/

I agree with you in the sense that I don’t think Zarya needs nerfing, though at the same time if any hero is to be nerfed soon I think Zarya might be one.

I just think your argument against Ihnami is just condescending and poorly put together.

1 Like

A simple, yet brilliant reply

1 Like

yeah. nothing valuable.