You've got to be kidding me

So, despite none of the other experimental changes going live, you still go through with the Moira nerf? Seriously?

But you allow Echo’s actual death lazer to stay on 20m?

I’m honestly shocked this went through, and disappointed, as well. Sure, Moira can now heal better, but what has she had to substitute for it?

Being worse at self defence. Are all healers supposed to just be free picks now?

I appreciate not going through with the Genji and Hanzo buffs, but the fact that you didn’t go through with the Echo nerf and pushed through the Moira changes is just ridiculous. And I say changes loosely, cause I haven’t found any patch notes confirming whether or not the healing increase went through, but the damage nerf has.

So thanks, I guess. For making the one fun support just as much of a healbot as the rest of them.

Well, there’s still Zen I guess, but I get flamed faster for picking him than I would Moira nowadays. Wonder if that’ll change now she’s got nothing else but healing and longevity? At least Zen has utility.

wait what?
i thought they didn’t go through with it.

SAY SIKE RIGHT NOW

It feels weaker, maybe it’s just me having ayed hours of experimental last week?

But it feels like it takes 5 seconds to kill a hero in practice range with just secondary fire.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, now I’m confused :confused:

if you do a healing orb, then use your cooldown as a timer you can check, i think

i can’t get in game right now. otherwise, i’d be slippin in to check the math rn

They just made a post a bit ago saying they weren’t going to go through with the Moira changes after all, so if that’s happening, it could just be a bug.

All’s good. :slight_smile:

sigh

Thank God for that…

It feels slower, which is my concern, hopefully it’s just a bug or my imagination then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

XD Yeah, should be fine. If I knew how to test it, I’d hop on and try just to help figure things out.

Here’s a link to the post, though:

Hope that puts your mind at ease. :smiley:

They state that they’re not going to go through with these Moira changes, but they don’t outright declare that they’re not going to give Genji buffs. Hanzo could get his, too, as they haven’t talked about him at all. Don’t be too shocked if those two get buffed on Tuesday (or whenever).

Anyway, Moira seems to be doing 50 DPS with RMB on Live as far as I can tell. I haven’t yet found a Workshop code with an accurate DPS meter.

Where does it say Genji and Hanzo aren’t going through?

we have patch notes for a reason, stop posturing

I hope they nerf the hitbox, but buff the damage, though.
that’s an exp card i can get down with.
or making it two-layered.