You're a Blizz dev for a day

Lets design Mama Hong, because she has a lot of fans despite being a concept art

If i was Dev for a day,
I would implement “Version Select” mode, where you can play every incarnation of your favorite heroes, only in Custom Game.

So all players can mix and match different version and test out combinations of how heroes would do in current state of game. Also play which ever season style you loved whenever.

2 Likes

Ana in Heroes of the Storm actually has a self heal based on her damage done.
Each shot she gets on an enemy hero gives them the “shrike” poison effect that heals Ana for I think 50% of the damage it done by that.
However for something based on that to work in Overwatch since the Health Pools are much smaller, Ana’s DoT is much much faster and does a lot more damage, looking at the already mentioned health bars.
They’d either have to lower her damage or lengthen the duration of her Attack Damage as well as turning down the healing by a lot since 35HP for every hit on an enemy teammate would be pretty broken.(since appearently 16HP/s already is :smirk: )
Losing her Damage would however be a pretty big net nerf in my opinion.

2 Likes

Blizzard developer for a day? I’m stealing a mug and taking the rest of the day off with pay.

I didn’t know this since I don’t play HOTS but I actually think my suggestion is fine balance wise without having to change her dmg dealt. Could be easily tuned %-wise though.

Can I just code the change myself and not worry about a genie effect on my change (You wanted Bastion to be useful? I made him completely unkillable, he’ll be nerfed even harder tomorrow.)? If not, then this should be detailed enough I guess…

Give reaper grenades that obscure the area and cause dmg heck call them nightfall nades rocktopus said that

pretty much this

…and then tweak from there,but i’m not sure if that consitutes a new decision

Get rid of that Moira “bug fix”

2 Likes

Revert Hog to the one shot boi

I know it would never happen, but I can dream…

I just wish we could have just had more time with February Sombra. :weary:

1 Like

I would open up the game to the most popularly suggested changes on the forums even the very crazy ones for an off-season week or 2. One change a day so that many may see how crazy some of the suggestions made of these forums actually are or not. Maybe that may get some to actually stop these suggestions. eg giving Sombra Tracer level damage, make Bastion viable solo without team etc.

hi :wave: Efi, lol i got confused that i had made 2 posts :joy:

Oh, think i have seen that before and resulted in Mercy deciding games.

No Mercy = insta lose.

Make a bot that scans the forums for nerf/delete threads and deletes them on the spot.

Hey Efi!!! Oh that’s funny!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Delete Rez.

oh no making mercy even more op again just like when she had reduced cd on res during ult

Since we can suggest anything I think we can ignore technical limitations?

If so… Competitive 12v12 :sunglasses:

If we’re being more realistic, a new competitive map mode; Tug of War. Where the goal is to bring a payload towards your own spawn. The match ends after a certain amount of time if the payload doesn’t quite make it to the finish line, so there’s always a winner (the team to whose spawn the payload is closest by the end).

i would read a lot of Mercy feedback and the TRY to fix her, al least TRY

i would try to improve how sr Sistem Works too

1 Like