Your top 3-5 mains

My top three mains
Mercy
Moira
Mei

I plan to start learning and main Sombra soon

I also have what I call my “back pocket main”, Soldier, because I don’t really play him too often, but he was my main for a very long time when I started OW, so I can still pull him out if the team needs him.

Symmetra
Brigitte
Moira
DVA
Mercy (I guess)

I’m not really the sort to have mains, but top 5 right now are probably:

1. Lucio
  2. Brigitte
  3. Rein
  4. Moira
  5. Orisa

With pretty equal frequency. I’d like to play Symmetra and Mei more often, but I usually fill so a damage slot is rarely open.

Well depends on the team how well they will co-oporate. If the team is able to work well, get the dive all set and keep Sombra and mei from causing troubles, things work out well. If the team doesn’t work out, Sombra causing too much trouble etc is a switch, but Wrecking Ball is good otherwise.

Zenyatta
Doomfist
Roadhog
Lucio

In order :
Moira
D.va
Sombra
Zarya
Orisa

I flex/support, so I’m narrowing this down to the heroes I would choose to play if I was made to pick first…

Zenyatta
Zarya
D.Va
Lucio
Moira

Moira
Mei
Zarya
Roadhog
Mercy

heroes I won’t play
Symmetra - it doesn’t feel satisfying winning with the turrets for me.

1. DVA
  2. Zen
  3. Soldier
  4. Winston
  5. Zarya

Winged Victory Mercy
Witch Mercy
Combat Medic Mercy
Pink Mercy
Valkyrie Mercy

~Sincerely Yours xoxo,
a Lover of True, Fair, and Fun Balance.
xavvypls
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

Moira, McCree, Hanzo, and D.Va. I flex a lot, so I try to have “mains” for each category (back when there were four categories anyway…). My support main has changed a lot over time, but I feel confident enough in how I play Moira to not only consider her my support main, but also just my main in general.

PS4 player here but I’ll be getting into PC version as well soon due to the 12 buck sale.

D.vA
Tracer
Soldier
Pharah
Ana

I am not above a few others though but those are the ones I probably ENJOY the most and have the most experience with. I’ve been known to play a solid Zen but frankly I hate playing him and moving like a snail.

Ah I can follow along with this:

Mine are:
The Combat Medic
The Devil
The Fortune
The Jazzy
The Blackwatch
Bonus round:
The Captain

:heart:

1 Like

d.va
junkrat
bastion
symmetra
orisa

Moira
Brigitte
Reinhardt
DVA
Symmetra

Junkrat ,Moira ,Brig ,Mercy ,Reaper.

I didn’t say my actual mains / most played (except junk) because I’m not consistent as DPS ,my aim isn’t always good as mccree ,I don’t always have good senses as genji ,I don’t always have good predictions (or aim) as Hanzo

Though I can usually play at least one of these 5 and be good at it : Genji ,Mccree (and to a smaller extent ,widow) ,Ana ,Doomfist ,Hanzo.

Soldier
Moira
D.Va
Symmetra
Sombra

Junkrat
Torb
D.VA
Soldier

1 Like

Moira, Symmetra, Ana, Mei, Sombra.

None, since I suck at video games in general but if I have to pick who I suck the least with

Moira, Lucio, Sombra, Junkrat and Orisa.