Your rendering device has been lost - Game crashes

Game crashes as soon as I load into the main menu. The window that pops up says “Your rendering device has been lost! Application closing!”
I have to hard reset my PC afterwards. Any help would be awesome for fixing this!

1 Like

Hey, ShreksSwamp! The rendering device lost error, correlates with Window’s TDR (Timeout detection and recovery). This helps recover the graphics when it freezes, which can result in crashes or may require a hard reboot. It’s usually caused by application conflicts, drivers, windows, or hardware issues.

Checking on the errors, this one looks like a general type of TDR crashes. Could you include a DxDiag file to check out? Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)

2 Likes

Ok will most definitely do that tomorrow when I wake up!

6 posts were split to a new topic: DecoyLift - Rendering device lost, unable to post dxdiag

Hey, ShreksSwamp! Sorry for the delay here. Are you still experiencing the issue? If so, could you include the DxDiag file requested or contact our technical support team?

A post was split to a new topic: D3stroyerGM - Rendering Device Lost