Your qp MM is still bad

Again 10 games 10 times against people 4 k… good balance blizz, guess I just have to start leaving qp matches then

6 Likes

people already do you saying it changes nothing, but when you leave and i get backfilled usually end up turning game around.

2 Likes

Even though it’s important to get quick games in QP, I agree that if it’s going to be a +4k MMR team against diamonds/plats MMR, the games should just not start at all. Because players always leave those games

5 Likes

Fine by me, I’m sick to be matched vs smurfs and vs people 4 k. I don’t give af to play games I cant win at all.

2 Likes

Back in my day, people wanted to improve, but i guess times have changed. The stronger the opponent the greater the improvement.

4 Likes

This statement implies there is a QP MM.

5 Likes

Like I said tons of times 4 k player vs a gold player, no way the gold can improve because THERE. IS.ZERO.CHALLENGE.

so stop this motivational stuff

7 Likes

So playing against a widow who 90 percent of the time lands headshots, your saying you won’t change your behavior. That just sounds silly to me. I have played games before MMR was a thing and my improvements were more exponential with hard player. That’s the beauty of overwatch you can either outclass them aka skill, or you can out counter them. What is worst is as a 2 stack getting paired with a 5-6 stack. 1 smurf doesn’t win games, it is the coordination and communication that does.

no that’s what is wrong about ow, mixed ranks, mm who give impossible matches, they had a smurf+ a gm zen :wink: you’re on eu server? so I add you and give you the replay and show you that was unwinnable as hell, I don’t improve when I can’t play because I’m alwys dead, fact.

like the example was done here tons of times is like to put nba players vs school class

but hey let’s keep defending smurfs and this stupid mm.

I prefer to leave or stay afk.

1 Like

There only impossible if you think they are and quit before it finishes.

Again, tell me wich server you play on, I send you the replay.

Again, I looked zen profile and was gm.

Again, people aren’t stupid. is clear when someone smurf.

Again, tried enough to play vs gm smurfs and top 500 in qp , always end the same, zero challenge for us.

americans…

I’m on eu but I guess I can add you when switching server, want my nick? or you will give yours?

or you can send my replay i can watch either 1

Sec into some qp with a friend, I send it later. just add 21240 to my forum nick

I think I belong in a higher rank than I currently am. Quickplay vs diamond, master or GM quickly makes me reassess that statement.

I always appreciate the challenge and to see how much further I have to improve.

Dude I think I belong in t500? no never believe that.

I’m fine with the rank I have , so is really stupid that the ‘‘hidden qp mmr’’ match me vs gm, because i’m not clearly on that level.

there is zero challenge there.

Nobody is saying that they don’t want to improve, in fact why are you even saying this? This is just irrelevant trash spew thing to say. It’s basically saying “You should be happy that you got absolutely rolled and smoked because you probably improved” which is stupid. We don’t play games to improve. We play games to have fun and instead of getting a proper game where equal teams go at each other they’re getting spawn camped by players that are completely out of their league. That’s not fun. That’s garbage. You’d have to be a complete masochist or some weirdo to get any enjoyment out of that. Most of us normal players have fun when the games are proper

Not to mention that you don’t learn the game any better if you get stomped. In fact the opposite happens. You barely learn anything because you don’t actually get to play the game, which is how you improve in the game

Also as someone who has scrimmed with GMs and can play on that level already: seeing these gold players in the high MMR games drains any and all enjoyment out of them for these reasons. Not to blame them of course. The “learning” part is completely irrelevant, when the basic reason of having an enjoyable time playing the game is absolutely crushed by the flawed system. Being powerless and not being able to play the game at all is extremely frustrating. Completely crushing your opponents and walking through them is frustrating too, and even if it’s not it’s just boring. There’s no point to the game if it’s just frustrating/boring. If that’s a consistent pattern in the game it defeats the reason to even play the game

11 Likes

its unwinnable until you leave. because you will be replaced with someone that knows what hes doing.

i mean you are literally complaining about other players being better. therefor i give you a literal git gud

then you give nothing, read what that guy wrote before you, he explained well my point.

Gm vs gold… oh I’m not at same level of a gm??? daaaaaam what a suprise I didn’t know by myself…

please

I’m happy they reached that rank but not happy they’re matched vs lower ranks, game is supposed to put you vs SAME SKILL LEVEL and don’t start to talk about comp. because also qp should be like that (also comp is infested by smurfs so is the same stuff)

so think before using a stupid meme sentence.

1 Like