Your Overwatch is lost about sombra confirmed [200 likes / 200+ replies]

I gave up on Your Overwatch a long time ago they never had a clue what they where talking about xD.

Haha nice joke.
They are really not I have them daily yes they where worst before the devs said “its fixed” but they are still there I would say about every 5 qp and every 2 comp games I find atleast one

And there are a lot of other bugs and exploits with Sombra:

< 140 hours of sombra in competitive on my alt
< she is fine, just fix her bugs

1 Like

In theory Sombra is one of the best heroes in the game due to the game changing utility she can bring to the team.

Problem is that general perceptions defaults her as a troll pick and the need for proper communication/coordination to get the best out of her makes her less desirable in a team on the ladder even if having her would greatly help your team like say dealing with a super obnoxious Doomfist that no one seem to be able to catch or completely devastating clumped up defense that is otherwise hard to even get close to with a EMP (Rein+Bastion etc)

There are also the number of bugs she’s got and she is also not the best dps character out there and has a hard time confirming kills by herself compared with some other flankers but that is the price of her utility.

I wonder if turning her into more of an assassin while toning down her utility would make people like her better…

1 Like

If Sombra is a support Lucio must be a DPS.

I would agree with her being fine (I like her being a bit weak/High skill with a low pickrate I would hate seeing her meta with she isnt and wont be with any huge buffs)
But I don’t agree because I can’t play Sombra in peace in Comp because 2 out of 6 people throw the game as soon as I pick her.
If I get to play her without anyone throwing most stay calm if I do well and we win.
If I do well but we loose its 100% my fault everytime and everyone should scream at me.

Thats why I think she is not fine and She should get buffed to be atleast a decent pick nobody needs to scream at.
Fix her bugs: Even more Sombra Bugs in 1.26/1.27/1.28 [With Video's] - #2 by Inky-11160
Make her more consistand.
Give more information on who is hacked.
Buff her movement speed to 6m/s like Genji/Tracer so she is better in teamfights.

Would make a lot of new’er Sombra player happy.
Would make a lot of older Sombra players (like me) REALLY MAD.
She does not need any more DMG her utility is fine just make it consistand and reliable too use.

1 Like

the first point of any hero changes SHOULD focus on the bugs first. after the knee jerk reaction of blizzard to nerf hack LoS checks based on danteh among other pro’s whining that she was too strong.

enter new LoS checks that are buggy as hell, break LoS even when you still have LoS. and the 2 second cooldown if you take any damage during hack.

remove the bugs from hack and she becomes a much better hero. she might not need buffs if her hack operates in a non stupid manner because hack is her most important utility.

Your Overwatch is terrible anyway. Their “advanced guides” are nothing but some dudes talking and offering no actual insight whatsoever.

pros play on the same servers/client so bugs like that probably never happen for them.

Don’t watch that channel. The rest of their content isn’t good either.

1 Like

Well atleast they are not as bad as dragod was back when he was active xD.

This is debating with you

10 Likes

Your Overwatch? lmao!

Anyone takes them serious?

The amount of BS they are spreading around breaks any limit.

1 Like

It’s been significantly more consistent for me shrug

This just in folks:

Your Overwatch is nothing but clickbait.

4 Likes

Better yes how I said but far away from fixed.

Poor Sombra …

2 Likes

Sadly a lot of people buy into clickbait or clickbait wouldn’t be so successful. :cry:

Nero, and Zacharee are pretty good with her, but other teams really aren’t making a use of it. She really is only good if your team can follow up. Even some contenders teams can’t play together all that well. This is why she will always be bad in competitive until they make her like every other DPS. Independent, damage focused. I would hate if they did that tho because it defeats the purpose of her kit.

1 Like

Every day I think it can’t get sillier on these OW forums. Like, there can’t possibly be more people saying Sombra is good in her current state.

Incoming reality…

So… not only do they say Sombra is good… she is the best hero in the game and will be meta!? Holy mother of all that is “boop!”

1 Like