Your Overwatch admits it: Genji has no counters

Just wait until you play Ashe.

She ruins his day so easily.

1 Like

Fixed it

1 Like

isnt this guy the same guy that single lucio healer and 5 dps are viable composition ?

lol

5 Likes

Was this video made a year ago? Did Moira and Brigitte get deleted?

1 Like

heres a video form but yeah but this thread is basically “popular person says thing so thing must be true” as your only peice of evidence is really baseless

5 Likes

However Winston’s tesla cannon is able to track genji, even if genji is jumping around. The gun is able to make short work of him, and if genji dashes away, the winston can jump right after him.

4 Likes

I’m assuming you can easily make Genji get Team Kills every single game.

Since when did Your Overwatch have any responsibility to “admit” anything?

1 Like

I can’t believe it’s 2018 and there are still people who think Genji is OP lol

6 Likes

But the fact still stands that none of those channels are really credible sources

1 Like

True they hold no more value than a typical forums post.

1 Like

People who base their inputs off of ANOTHER PERSON’S OPINION irritate me so much. I counter Genji all the time as a Sombra main hack him when he dives its and easy pick. I’ve also been countered as a Genji player I don’t get ult charge or kills. Truth is other dps counter him such as a Mcree who times his flashbang right. Most of it has to deal with timing deflect and proper spacing. Please don’t base your whole argument around some youtube channel explore the game for yourself then you will see.

2 Likes

Your Overwatch also once said

“Reaper is viable, everyone is playing him wrong” and this was last december

7 Likes

O my god that’s hilarious

The only thing that keeps Genji good is his blade that’s all other than that his kit is pretty bad.

Complaining about Genji in 2018 when a hero called Brigitte exists in the game XD

Also… trying to use YourOverwatch as a credible source to back up your argument LOL. That’s like trying to use Wikipedia as a viable source for an informative essay.

1 Like

It’s YourOverwatch… next week they will have a video up talking about how weak Genji is.

I honestly want to know what some of these people still claiming “Genji has no counters!” even define as a counter in the first place.

You maybe could argue to a degree about hard counters (though in that case, there’s few to no hard counters for anyone), but soft ones? Literally how can anyone claim he doesn’t at least have those?

2 Likes

You can get close though. With the number of genji’s that still try and deflect winston’s tesla cannon/zarya’s beam, there is hope lol

2 Likes

Your OW, Unit Lost, any OW youtuber is a reliable source of facts when they say what i want to hear.

Forum rules, duh.

7 Likes

Me thinks their idea of a counter is " a hero that forces the enemy to implode and stop playing their current hero without Me having to work for it or try to counter them."

Basically, a Reaper that thinks they’re countering Winston because they’re Reaper without actively trying to kill the Winston.

4 Likes