Your impact is too small. OW too team reliant

I knew you’d say this

Uhhh, this is from jeffs 1-3-2 post, when 1-3-2 was live in experiment mode. Jeff said some other devs commented that 1-3-2 made the game less team reliant. And Jeff said it was a good thing.

Bah, you’re full of bull and aren’t even trying to hide it.

I suppose Jeff also said that Hanzo is the one true hero, and if you play anything else you’re throwing the game :stuck_out_tongue: . Come on guy, I challenge you to cite that quote and prove you’re not full of bull. Come on guy, prove me wrong :stuck_out_tongue: .

Nothing popped up on the forums or in Jeff’s forum replies.

Result:

htt ps://imgur.com/ZmLJtbF

Maybe try linking it this time?

He’s literally waffling at this point.

I mean TF2 literally has “team” in the name yet it’s still less team reliant than OW.

2 Likes

Yup, it’s from this thread right here

I guess what I am saying is, that in 2020, feeling like you can deviate from teamplay a little bit in OW and have some success feels like a good thing, not a bad thing to me. - Jeff kaplan

Are you two mad now? Lol

I don’t play TF2. :man_shrugging:t5: Besides, it doesn’t really matter because Overwatch was advertised and is still a very team-based game.

COD is advertised as a team game lol.

Did you even read what I wrote?

I’m actually going to laugh. Jeff trying to advertise 3-2-1 by saying that it’s fine to be ”a little bit” less team based is interpreted as:

Unless you’re original quote is quoting something else in that long post. In which case, try linking that.

Ok? Not my point. It was advertised the same way, yet has room for individual impact alongside team impact. In OW a guy throwing in quickplay will cost the match.

What I quoted literally means the exact same thing he said

Jeff said overwatch becoming less team reliant in the future is a good thing.

Except I just said that Overwatch has been consistent with its message. It’s portrayed as a team based game and literally is a team based game.

Sounds like delusion to me. That or you’re just really bad at paraphrasing.

A team based game can mean 100% team reliant, or 2% team reliant. Your argument just isn’t good lol.

You don’t even believe in fortune telling or the third eye, and you call my posts delusional? Hah, stay mad

Overwatch becoming less team reliant in the future is a good thing - Jeff Kaplan

Who uses percentages to decide how teambased their game is going to be? That’s absurd and an even worse argument.

Team games vary in their degrees of team reliance. Overwatch can be advertised as a team game, while still giving the individual some power. What’s the problem lol.

1 Like

I’m not repeating myself. Bye troll… I just noticed this but you’ve been spamming to same fake quote a couple of times now. Reported for spam.

Adios.

It’s not a fake quote. Jeff said the game becoming less team reliant in the future is a good thing. And bye. I win lol.

2 Likes

Yeah, you’re full of bull. You’re trying REALLY hard to twist someone else’s words out of context into what you want.

Anyway, since you’re just going to run around spreading rumors and misquoting a dev gonna report it.

Anyone else that’s curious about what’s going on I’d recommend going to the discussion thread and read up on it:

ht tps://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/blizzard-save-your-game-go-132/446226/100

No, he didn’t. He never said anything to the effect of wanting Overwatch to be less team reliant.

This is what happens when when you’ve misquoted someone, didn’t read what they had to say about the topic, and confuse what you want with what you think they said.