Your impact is too small. OW too team reliant

You can’t do anything in OW by yourself. You are literally useless. You are firing into a brig with rally, rein nano’d, DPS behind unlimited healing, everyone is immortal. You can’t do anything. You are so useless as an individual in overwatch it’s pathetic. Can’t wait for valorant, a game where people actually die when you shoot them.

85 Likes

If I dont have good DPS when I tank I know im losing 20 SR

38 Likes

CSGO exists already as well.

46 Likes

Go play another game if you don’t want to work as a team.

73 Likes

I mean, it is a team based shooter…

107 Likes

Well it is a team based shooter.

38 Likes

Oh haha good one. Didn’t hear this one before in my last 500 threads. Valorant is a team based shooter too, yet your individual skill matters. Do you have a point?

Go read another post if you don’t like mine.

22 Likes

You don’t get he saying that overwatch is way to reliant on team. That individual contribution doesn’t mean much. For example rainbow six siege yes it’s team shooter. But the individual still matters just as much as the team.

19 Likes

Valorant and Overwatch are two different games?

16 Likes

Okay, then go. Your whining isn’t going to change the fact that this game’s foundation is in teamwork.

27 Likes

Those are two different games.

8 Likes

I don’t mind overwatch being a team based game. I do however, mind that when the game is so reliant on teamwork that individual impact is nonexistent

16 Likes

Did I ever say I dislike this post? No. I’m trying to give you advice so you can enjoy a game. But go off I guess.

3 Likes

It was first shooter to come to mind sense I play both.

There aren’t ability combinations in r6. There is also no 2cp, koth, payload.

There used to be solo carry potential in this game but they took it away. Why? Maybe it’s because they WANT us to work as a team.

Oh, I see. I just see it as comparing a heavily team reliant game to a not so team reliant one is kinda unfair. Like comparing PvZ GW to say, Overwatch. One is a lot more competitive, therefore, people will need to cooperate more, right?

I get where you’re coming from though, I think it just comes down to playstyles. I personally like how team reliant the game is.

2 Likes

I have yet to see immortal players.

3 Likes

You have ability combination in rainbow six siege. That the whole point of Thatcher existence in r6. IQ and buck gadget. The game modes are big difference.

Exactly, a big difference that practically make them incomparable.

1 Like