Your endorsement level has gone from 2 to 1

I leave immediately at setup if I get a Push map.
I leave immediately if I get losing backfill unless it’s near the very end of the match.
I leave immediately once someone else on my side leaves.
EDIT: I also leave immediately if I have a console player in the match.

I do this to get through my daily/weekly much faster than sitting through endless matches with no reward.

My endorsement level is pinned no higher than 2 due to bad game design, or leavers before me. Neither are things we should be penalized for, but we are anyway.

Is endorsement level even worth anything except a mild insult we can ignore? Why even care about it?

7 Likes

Because… it could be Blizzard’s social credit system?

2 Likes

You’re telling me that you don’t care about the potential maximum 5,000 xp per week? Unbelievable

per week? I got 3000 once per month at best…
Not worth putting up with the utter terribleness.
There is no punishment for being bad and a measly reward for being nice.

I have given up on being nice when Blizzard gave up on fighting against toxicity.
Nothing ever happens, nothing improves. The game just becomes more oppressive and exploitative.

2 Likes

It’s 5,000 xp per week for that “Role Mastery” challenge, and if you skip that but do the other weeklies, you miss out on 10 coins.

Fair tradeoff to stay out of a bad gameplay experience. If it’s not fun, don’t do it, right?

you are the problem with this game. you do not deserve endorsement as you are toxic.
People come to play and have fun,
don’t like a push map → play a game without them
don’t like losing → go back to hello kitty island adventure
i don’t like when a team mate leaves → OH you are a Hypocrite seeing you do this all the time
Don’t like console players? → turn off cross play and let the pc master race destroy you.

if you have not noticed… you are complaining about yourself and players like you…

Take the toxic back to warzone were the winners are bots and the bots are still better than you.

14 Likes

Endorsement levels can drop just because some salty players report you because they think you were the reason they lost. Don’t pay attention to it.

Doomfist mains perpetually at rank 2. Good games with 4 endorsement to level 3 followed by one where you just drop back down to 2 because one person reported you…

Not so my friend, or i would have only endorsement 1, but i am endorsement 3 so, but yes every time you leave a game for any reason you lose endorsement.

Honestly? With only this thread your outed yourself as the more toxic guy than him.

Also please check your facts before spewing nonsense like" turn off crossplay on PC"

If we would be able to, alot of people would choose this option, but on pc it is not available.

So calm down. See your own toxicity and work on it.

lol. The system is working as intended, you deserve to be at 1.

3 Likes

i ain’t toxic, i play for fun, but constantly have to deal with players like this who ruin the match because they are not “Winning”. you take the wins with the losses, i have been dropped into losing matches to be the win factor for the team, if i had left like the OP the team may have just lost, ruining all the fun of play

If you are not here to play the game go elsewhere and let us play our game

So your basically a nit picking troll, should have guessed it. I’ll enjoy to ignore ya, feel free to do the same.

You just blatanly ignore problems from most people and be toxic.

All in the guide of fighting “toxicity”.

Cheers, less people like op and you the better.

Based on your post, the endorsement system is working as intended. Game needs harsher leaver penalties

5 Likes

if people like you didn’t leave, there wouldn’t be a situation where you would join a losing backfill game, you would join a new game everytime

and the chance of being backfilled would be astronomically lower…

1 Like

I dont mind losing. I do mind playing 3v5 matches. We shouldn’t get penalized for that.

You deserve all the endorsement level drop you ever get, period.

You’re the problem, not the game design. No need to argue, just accept this reality.

2 Likes

…endorsement goes higher than level 1? News to me…? :thinking:

I pretty much leave for the same things and I don’t really care since the rewards are so bad