You win Blizzard

I concede defeat, you win Blizzard.

You have ruined literally EVERY, SINGLE, HERO I enjoyed playing at some point, and ruining Moira is the last stand, the only support I had fun playing…after you ruined the only DPS I had any fun playing (Junkrat). AFTER ruining the one tank I had any fun playing (D.Va)

Its very clear you don’t want me to enjoy your game anymore, so victory is yours, you’ve successfully pushed out a player who’s been playing since LAUNCH with your terrible choices.

Get a beer, you deserve it.

Mod edit: Calling out individual developers or the development team in your title or post is against our forum guidelines. Doing this may result in a temporary suspension of forum posting privileges. Please focus on discussion of the feedback/suggestion in your topic.

49 Likes

Sounds like you need a break. I have been taking one and its going great for me.

13 Likes

I took a break for 6 months. It helps to take breaks. It makes the game seem new again even though the same bs is still broken like sniper latency shots but I still rest my point.

2 Likes

i took a break and its still the same where left it

11 Likes

The junkrat change wasn’t that bad and this is coming from a guy who’s second most played character is junkrat.

I don’t know how bad this change will affect moira.

2 Likes

Junkrat is trash now, there is a reason his pickrate has dropped like 30% even when he should be totally meta right now.

Moira will be unplayable, all the other team has to do is dive the Moira with a Winston and that just shuts her healing completely down.

1 Like

I feel you.
I liked to play Mercy, Lucio, Roadhog. =)
I’m at the position that i would get a refund in this at any moment that would be offerted for me.

1 Like

Junk still is fine …. you just need to aim a little bit now. And the Moira nerf isn’t that dramatic ether. It’s not that often that you need to heal someone through a shield and even than you still can throw an orb.

3 Likes

I felt that way after the very first live patch. They ruined Widow and McCree (my main and secondary at the time). Widow was at least fixed at a later date. McCree, well, he had that week or so with no fall-off that I did not play because I was stubborn. I wish I did. It felt bad, and then I started learning Hanzo until Sombra launched. I have not played her much since they dropped the ball and Hanzo, well, you know he is going to get a heavy nerf. So I am probably going to be in a similar position to you before long.

You seriously can’t be complaining about Mercy’s current state, are you?

1 Like

It’s the same yadda yadda you already hear everywhere.
She’s balanced, but she’s not impactful.
I liked mass her Mercy more than this current one. I liked mass ress more than the Mercy that got reworked first (triple potential ress).
BUT I’M NOT, IN ANY WAY, CLAIMING SHE’S UNDERPOWERED. Understand that.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but she can only be nerfed from here.

1 Like

Maybe the correct Mercy is even a worst one, but with a impactful ultimate and not over-powered w/ huge downsides abilities.

1 Like

I understand the feelings of Mercy mains. She’s too balanced right now to get any kind of buffs though. I do remember how Mass Rez would make you feel like a superstar and it was awesome.

2 Likes

That’s a bummer that you dislike the game so much!

I bet that you’ll dislike it more when your account gets suspended for violating the COC, so I’d recommend removing the word Blizzard from the topic :wink:

1 Like

But he was at such a high level to begin with because he was overtuned…
Maybe you had fun but getting a riptire in the face every minute wasn’t that fun for everyone else :confused:

1 Like

Blizzard wins.

Flawless Victory.

Fatality.

4 Likes

She’s still too good and STILL a must pick, after 9 nerfs that’s telling you something.

Exactly.

This game keeps getting better and better.