You overbuffed Tracer

You’re so blinded by your irrational hate on Brig that it’s almost hilarious.

I know you won’t admit it because you’re obviously in denial, but the important hero that played in that comp was Lucio. Take him away and the comp is nothing.

1 Like

i agree with you all

Bruh she hadd less than 48% winrate across ranks, and less than 1% pickrate

1 Like

No. It’s skill dependent for 2 players with tha same character. But different characters. It’s an equal fight for 2 Tracers/2 Zens/2 Mercys. But it isn’t for Tracer vs Mercy/ Tracer vs Zen.

And outheal 240 damage. Zen`s ult for Tracer’s LMB.

Thats why your “38%” is a pure BS.

And you`re wrong. I played Tracer in a random FFA. That was EZ to kill everyone. The only thing I had to do for kills is change mouse settings. THATS ALL.

And now I ask you: have you ever playd Mercy/Zen/Ana and tried to kill Tracer?

NOT GREAT NOT TERRIBLE…:wink:

FFA is a pure 1 by 1.

As much as I understand Brig, Moira, Reaper. If my chance to win is 1% it is still winnable. If chance is 0.01% it is still winnable.
But it’s not fair anyway!

Soldier with 19 damage a bullet was too strong a while back. Now he’s back with it and still useless.

Times have changed.

This fall off change is not as significant as that increase in Soldiers damage per bullet was back then. People be hysterical around here.

38% is the number that high rank players like Dibz and Kragie cite as the minimum tracking requirement to climb with Tracer on ladder. I was curious if you’re capable of this, because I was trying to get a sense of your familiarity with Tracer. Your response about 1v1 scenarios wasn’t really relevant to what I was saying, so maybe you simply misunderstood. Not a big deal.

I don’t know what this is supposed to imply but :wink: back at you I guess. :joy:

No, Mercy vs Tracer is not going to be fair. It can’t be fair for balancing reasons. If a healer were capable of outputting 10 to 12K heals per 10 while simultaneously dealing damage as effectively as a DPS, it would be game-breaking. Imagine if Hanzo were capable of healing as well as Mercy can in addition to his current kit. Heroes need to have weaknesses.

Fighting a flanker is always going to be frustrating. It’s always going to feel oppressive, but just know that a support’s healing and kill-denying utilities can feel just as frustrating and oppressive for a flanker.

4 Likes

She sorta did need one but this wasn’t it. Putting her ult back to 400 damage would have been a start though.

1 Like

And? It’s still BS. But from Dibz and Kragie.

I can send you Mercy vs Moira. Will it show how skilled Moira has to be for win in 1 by 1? Or maybe Moira’s damage needs to be buffed?

Every other character has to change mouse settings to kill Tracer. And in most of comp games no one is ready to fight back. Mercy’s settings are different, Zen’s settings are different, sniper characters settings are different, tank characters settings are different.

So try to play Mercy 50-100 games in comp. Change settings for healing gameplay and after that try to kill Tracer.

Chernobyl jokes…

What weakness has Tracer rn? What character is her counterpick?
Not Sombra – she dont save her teammates, but going to flank.
Not Pharah – bc Tracer can hide.
Not mcree – bc “skill combo” don’t work on Tracer anymore.
Not Brig – she was nerfed bc of salty dps.
Not Moira – she got nerfed again.

Enemy Mercy alive is frustraing! Just as much as spawnkills of Zen!

That’s literally impossible. Tracer can do up to 240 damage in 1 clip and turret has 250 HP. This clearly indicates the prevalence of incessant whining over logic in this thread.

A great example why Tracer needs help from a Tracer hater. You said it yourself.

1 Like

not a tracer hater. the point was her counters shouldnt be fought with her. If her counters didnt get nerfed in the same patch as her buff it wouldnt have been a big deal. the bunker/double shield comp is great against her esp since she cant easily get close esp not to someone away from their team. and the cc/survivability doesnt hurt either.

if those nerfs werent enough a buff wouldve been fine. dont forget they also buffed her comp heroes too. winston AND dva. youre looking at one change in isolation instead of the huge indirect buffs she ALSO got at once.

Her problem is not some abstract counters. It’s the power-crept sustain (healing) and spam damage. She cannot reliably kill targets that get topped-off during the reload window and gets randomly killed or severely damaged by spam. Funny how Tracer went from “no counters” to “it’s just her counters are meta”.

D.Va will remain a joke of a hero while barriers are so strong and her defenses can be pierced/ignored by the entire enemy cast. Winston’s buff is just one more barrier in the barrier meta. These Sigma/Orisa nerfs are a slap on a wrist.

Even during dive meta Tracer had abysmal winrate below GM. Everything around her since then was buffed by a ton, some new/reworked heroes are very good against Tracer and she is at best at the same power level as in dive, if not actually weaker. But the sky is falling if she occasionally can do a tiny bit more damage.

Tracer has the same issue as Widow. Just because she requires skill doesn’t mean she should be able to go unchecked.

1 Like

counters have a large impact

thats why she shouldnt be fighting someone being healed. she’s not a direct combat hero. she flanks and kills usually in the backline.

never said she has no counters. but over the life of the game bunker/double shield has never been as meta as it has been recently even b4 sig. she’s been meta way longer.

you mean the power crept damage that caused it in the first place?

they got just nerfed as well as the rest of dive buffed.

yet he doesnt synergize with with the other shield tanks.

it’s not that she can deal damage its that shes going to overshadow heroes that her new range goes into. when heroes get into areas where other heroes thrive or at least should be used she becomes a more “required” pick since she does their job and her own.

“unchecked” for Tracer has somehow included times when her win-rate in the ranks most players inhabit was as bad as 45%. I’ve never had a GM game where Tracer was even a fraction as suffocating as a good Widow.

1 Like

When facing equally skilled players she should be balanced, yeah. But when outperforming her opponents she would be underpowered if she didnt do well.

Requiring a baseline skill level just means she should do bad in bottom brackets, which she does.

forums: omg quit staggering dude golds are so bad at this game wtf

forums when healers leave spawn on their own: tracer is OP

1 Like

Exactly this. They buffed tracer and left her counters in the dust. Now tracer is blinking around unchecked

2 Likes

Unchecked at below-50% winrate?

1 Like

What rank are you referring to?

At times it’s been literally all of them. Traditionally it’s been enough that 99% of the playerbase would experience it.