You overbuffed Tracer

she is a total joke now, not even funny how op she is seriously wtf she is doomfist x100

Weren’t they both nerfed?

Your team kinda threw if you just let the supports get spawn camped like that instead of falling back to reset and getting all grouped again. Don’t have to be a skilled tracer if the enemy gives you free reign to spawn camp the healers.

Easy answer, keep reading the thread to find out.

I did, indeed, but I think it’s because I’m a glutton for punishment.

Just goes to show that they continually don’t listen to PTR feedback.

On Brig’s release? You’re right. After Brig’s 7th or 8th nerf, good Tracers could play around her.

2 Likes

Around brig? Maybe. But she sent this game downhill to the point where even without her Tracer is still unplayable.

She really didn’t.

If this game truly went downhill, it would be because of the devs poor balancing decisions.

2 Likes

“Poor balancing decisions” and “Brigitte Meta” are synonyms.

Which meta? I just know, she was only used in GOATS, and even then she wasn’t the core part of that comp.

I’m just gonna bench my zen as unplayable again since not only you gotta deal with the good ol’ wrecking ball and doomfist smushing you up, now you can get winston and tracer at the same time too and tracer can now super easily one clip you around corners with only half the tracking needed compared to previous version. It’s sickening how easily zen dies to tracer now. Zen used to be the epitome of balance, but the powercreep is making him impossible to play, with how frail he is. Game balance is just completely absurd.

Just completely unviable. Guess I’m becoming moira one trick.

1 Like

oh no now I can see a different hero beside playing each game vs doomfist… what a loss!

As a mercy main, I kinda miss having to run around and dodge tracer.
That level of difficulty was always entertaining, heal your team while being hunted.

Good faith effort, but that poster is hands down the most toxic and childish on this forum, which is saying something. You put a legitimate question to him, he just attacks you and runs away like he did just there. Good on you to try, but you’ll save yourself a lot of hassle if you do like the rest of us and don’t take him seriously, ignore his posts, except to flag where necessary.

3 Likes

THIS!

If both healers are dead and your team is still fighting then they are throwing. Hell, if one of your healers is dead, you’re still fighting and you didn’t trade for main tank or healer, then your team is throwing.

Tracer is not over buffed here. She has the lowest hp in the game. She is the most one-shotable hero and she dies if she gets cc’d. Mobility is simply a play style and it forces folks to be more disciplined with their game sense. A disciplined team with any cc still runs over a tracer comp.

1 Like

Tracer didn’t need a buff at all to begin with. This is just the devs trying to force her back into the meta, because how the hell are they going to have fun and exciting gameplay to watch in OWL if this one hero doesn’t dominate it?

3 Likes

All that matters is… Free HK.

1 Like

damn, that’s a first. hopefully you’re not sarcastic.

it’s like the feeling of accomplishment isn’t it? when you outplay them-

man, you’ve been generalizing and labeling tracer mains as toxic and ignore your own behavior while putting blame on everyone else.

You’re playing moira, I don’t even play moira and I have been outdueling tracers at a higher rank than you. Typical forum moira complaining about a skill hero being barely playable in the current meta.
Classic moira players refusing to improve and crying about other heroes.