You need to nerf Mccree NOW

vendamar: “No he isn’t”

7 Likes

It’s not gonna happen until after OWL May Melee tournament is over. The developers don’t want to change a whole meta until they are done with their tournament.

This user is muted so thanks for doing good work.

2 Likes

no problem! you are aboslutely welcome

3 Likes

McCree gets nerfed now. Do you all of a sudden become an undefeated god in OW?

That’s what has been holding you back in winning? A slow moving cowboy with a bad Ult, no mobility, and a near tank like hitbox is a hero you can’t outduel?

14 Likes

But they should listen to the whines of a forum they are smart enough to ignore because they do nothing but flame and bash them for not putting out nerfs/buffs at their demand?

Cree is fine, his kit is being enhanced super hard by the meta picks.

He moves slow, so Lucio boosts his speed.

He needs space and protection because of his near tank sized hit box, so Rein and Zarya solve this.

He takes a lot of damage because of his insane hitbox and needs to do more damage in a fight, to make his ult less useless, so Bapt comes in and says I got you.

Stop trying to make out a hero that is the most balanced he’s ever been, out to be some OP monster. If the balance team agreed with you, he’d of already been nerfed.

2 Likes

I still don’t get how you make it so big, like I know you can do the double <.big.> things but I never get it that large :confused:

1 Like

am I missing a joke or something?

What does that even

Yes

You keep saying that, but he is overtuned

<h1><div> < ---- Just copy paste that a couple times

Like this

2 Likes

I keep saying it because other people also say it, just because it does not fit with YOU think, does not mean it’s not true, and only what you say is true. Get over yourself dude.

6 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

IF he wasnt overtuned, then he wouldnt have 2x the 2nd best dps pickrate

2 Likes

Pickrates are inflated due to mirror picks, but keep trying to think pickrates show the entire picture, beyond what you think is correct. :wink:

8 Likes

<h1><div><h1><div><h1><div>

and just keep repeating that for a bit and then type something after it

1 Like

At that point, it’s an opinion then. And same with yours that McCree is balanced - it’s an opinion. And you can have it and it’s valid. But there are many people who also think that McCree needs to be nerfed. There are people who don’t think he does. So we’re just at a difference in opinion. C’est la vie.

1 Like

but dont do it too much or you can

gulp

Break a thread

1 Like

He’s literally in the most balanced state he’s ever been in, and people want him nerfed thanks to the meta making him stronger than he actually is, and that is a fact.

Opinion or not, McCree does not need anything done to him, other DPS need to be buffed to be viable. Nerfing a balanced hero to try and make other DPS viable solves nothing when the other DPS is under powered, this is also a FACT.

Noted, it’ll be my “bfg” for extreme situations only.

then Bap is balanced

3 Likes

Is that really your go to here? Try to compare a balanced hero, to a hero that needs ability reworks?

That isn’t going to work in this debate and makes you seem desperate.

1 Like

No. That’s not how this works. You don’t get to tell someone “you can’t act like you’re right” and then say things like:

That is your opinion. Whether or not he needs a nerf is opinion.

3 Likes