You NEED to fix the Rein bugs...like yesterday

Im so sick of using Earthshatter and entire teams not getting caught in it

You know Paladins disables heroes with bugs until they are fixed… and it doesn’t take years

Fix the bugs already. Come on. This is a joke.

You are not going to keep your players playing Overwatch for much longer like this

6 Likes

Normally I don’t support threads that offer no constructive criticism, but I’m going to make an exception in this case, because there is no reason to offer constructive criticism on this issue anymore. This is getting absurd. Fix Reinhardt right now. It is actually insane how many gamebreaking bugs he has.

4 Likes

Because the developers love proof of these problems, I’m gonna link my post that contains a crap ton of bugs; many of which are new ones from the Hammond patch.

My new favorite is Earthshatter going off mid-air. So if you jump down to hit the enemy with ES, but you activate it in mid-air, it literally goes while you’re falling.

3 Likes

Hasn’t been fixed in 2 years of the game’s existence, but we got Hammond tho…:+1::neutral_face:

3 Likes

And now we know how Torbjorn’s arm works!

2 Likes

I’ve seen that happen multiple times in my games this week.
I always felt sorry for the enemy Rein.

1 Like

Im so glad. I was about to say… I dont think anyone can keep playing this game without knowing that vital piece of info

We can all rest easy now

:neutral_face:

Yeah, they’re too busy responding about Torbjorn’s arm accessories and this:

Anyone else feel like we’re getting a big middle-finger right now? I think it’s the lack of response that makes me feel that way, not even really the bugs.

Blizzard eh! What a amazing company…:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s a real shame… honestly. “Honor and glory”… yeah right

1 Like

Well… I wonder if they will start to listen now?

2 Likes

I hate to say “I told you so”… but…

You should prolly go play BfA until this game actually wakes up. I’m having way more fun playing Bfa than OW.

lol “but he’s picked in almost everygame, surely he’s fine, probably even OP” says the people who dont realize we only have 3 main tanks in the game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Man… I have not stopped playing BfA

I haven’t turned on Overwatch in forever. I am halfway done Battle For Azeroth Pathfinder Part 1 already

I suggest to keep playing it, PvP is more fun in WoW than it is in OW right now.

1 Like

Youre not lying. I am honestly having a blast with PvP in WoW. I have not and will not turn off war mode! Its SO much fun!

1 Like

Unfortunately can’t say the same for OW, it’s like OW is in its WOD stage or in its Karazhan stage where the devs are more focused on getting the project done than the actual quality of it. Like the events from the past year.

+1
He’s a fun hero to play, but he’s extremely unreliable.

• Charge doesn’t always pick enemies up and only bounces them off, even when you hit them straight on.
  • Ultimate doesn’t stun enemies when they should have or it stuns enemies when it shouldn’t have (like Mercy in mid-air)
  • Sometimes his melee attacks won’t register even if the enemy is right in front of you, or sometimes the enemy Rein hits you when you’re behind him

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg.
He’s not completely broken hero, but like I already mentioned he’s extremely unreliable when you need him the most.

1 Like

WoD

Oh my lord. Lets not talk about that. Worst time ever

We are in the WoD of Overwatch for SURE