You made Valkyrie better?!

If you want a “fun” & engaging hero, then I suggest picking up a different healer. Mercy is supposed to be a passive, easy to pick up healer. That’s why her base healing had to be nerfed because she was made a must-pick for her low skill=high healing output.

I used to main Mercy and she’s still my most played hero across all modes. Back then, I wasn’t at all aggressive and mainly got satisfaction from supporting my team. When my tastes changed, I swapped to Moira and main tanks and became much happier. If you can’t enjoy the core playstyle of a hero, then you probably need to try a different hero.

That’s not exactly what they wanted, lol.
From what I read, they wanted her ult to be more fun and engaging, and maybe requiring a little more skill to use. They also don’t want res and kind of hate it. They want her res ability to be replaced with something a little more fun. The healing or Valk buff isn’t what they wanted.

So we can have our sightseeing mode charging faster. Thanks!

I don’t play much Mercy but I hate the “new” ult. It’s so boring. It isn’t fun. That doesn’t mean I want mass rez back (I don’t actually) but the one she has now is just meh

Uh I’ve been asking for power to be shifted in Valkyie so it’s not a passive ultimate this is as far from that as we can get, adding power to the ult charge rate and the chain beams? Lol.

I’mma not meme for once and say that I do legit think that if they hadn’t touched her at all and just continued not saying anything about her this patch, there wouldn’t be even half as much of an outcry as there has been. If the devs learn anything from this, it’s to just give her the Bastion treatment if they don’t want to get this type of reaction.

Single rez is something blizz won’t be able ot balance, too incompetant to find the balance between too oppressively fast cahging and being worth taking up that ultimate slot.

I pray that she dosne’t become a must pick again, because then I’m going to be in so muc trouble trying to find LFG Groups. People will see 150 hours on Mercy and demand I play their little sidekick.

Rework that’s what Mercy needs I’ve been saying it since the January nerfs

Yeah. I main support but rarely touch Mercy and one of the reasons is her boring ult. It’s awkward to control and doesn’t effectively show you how much impact it’s having when it’s on at all.

Moira’s orb and Ana’s nade literally does Valkyrie’s healing 10 times better, and theyre basic abilities compared to an ult.

Blizzard is far from incompetent, hunTy. The problem here is they have a MU based game and over 20 characters. So what is a common sense solution to us will take several months to finally go through (or a similar change go through).

As long as Mercy is viable, that kinda puts her on the backburner. And they’d rather do buffs/nerfs instead of reworks if they can.

“It was in self-defence.”
“You ran at them with a pistol, screaming.”
“It had to be done.”
Blank stare
“Heroes Die!”

But she is fun

1 Like

They also don’t paint a red KILL ME target on them when they activate, and they stay in existence if you are killed right after using them.

You could give the chain heals 120 hps, wouldn’t make her more fun.

Although breaking her like that would undoubtedly at least let her keep people alive. Nowadays I prefer playing Moira or Ana for that.

2 Likes

Every rework between D’va and Torbjorn, Brigitte’s existance and their inability to get us balance patche more then every 3 monthes for how long?
I think these comments beg to differ

This’s not the final solution but rn Mercy can at least keep up

Now we can watch our teammates die, but slower! :smiley:

3 Likes

Is this what they really asked about? I wouldn’t say so…

well, i, for one, am just happy i can keep my team alive. if they change her ult to something more interesting it’d be cool. But I’m just happy with what i got rn.

1 Like