You killed junkrat seasons ago, can we stop nerfing him?

50% is a bit much too much, having a consistent mine that does a flat 80/85 damage is a much better option IMO.

1 Like

that change never happened for Deadeye

I’m a huge Jr fan but sadly I’ve come to accept he’s a character Blizz would like to remove from the game entirely. Maybe I’m biased but I can’t think of a character that’s treated worse by Blizz? I’d consider Sym and Torb but at least they received multiple reworks.

1 Like

Stop hurting my boy! He did nothing to deserve another nerf! We can’t even suicide to take someone with us in sadness and now the already hard to pull of tire get’s another hurdle…

Undo the mine and nade size nerf! Stop touching his wheel if it’s not helping to improve it!

the size nerf was the worst, i can deal with the mine falloff if the size is reverted

3 Likes

hey guys, in fact we might get a MICRO BUFF !

i was talking multiple times about JRat knockback and that winston ‘fyling mechanic buff’ had huge negative impact on my env. kills, because people have much better control in air and i cant predict where they will land (or fall)

what do you think? will this help us, lowly JRats?

It’s been almost a year. How long 'til they acknowledge Junkrat mains? Or do we get the same treatment as the Mercy players? :thinking:

5 Likes

Why do they even buff hanzo or widow … horrible decisions

1 Like

the hanzo buff was a bad idea but honestly i do like the widow changes, the ult has counter play now

1 Like

Because people don’t want yet another cod game? Maybe that’s why they don’t like soldier

call of duty: Overwatch

Not really. Since getting knocked around by a hostile mine doesn’t remove your control and the mine’s knock-up ability was already very consistent.

1 Like
  • junkrat has a bad ult *
    Patch: better weaken it and add a character that can counter it easily.

FREE THE JUNKRAT! Post must be 20 characters

#buffjunkrat

Buff granted, Impact damage increased from 40 to 60, not sure if this is a huge change, might test it out in the PTR

2 Likes

This Is game changing if it is changed as written, it means his mines only need to deal 60 damage to combo, which brings most of it’s reliability back(not all mind you, pretty sure the mine minimum damage is like 30 or 40, so the outer edge will still knock them to safety). This also means he can two shot 250 HP heroes, and that his barrier damage will be much higher.

It’s not an accuracy buff, it’s not quite a consistency buff, but it’s the next closest thing I guess. It still won’t make up for how poor he is at range against heroes, but he’ll be better against barriers at range and more dangerous close up again, so it’s a start. It will also set the forum alight with Junkrat hate again most likely though, so hopefully they don’t get any funny ideas about “compensation” again. This still probably won’t make him viable at higher levels, it’ll just bring back his effectiveness at mid tiers a bit more.

1 Like

There was a new buff announced on the forums that gives him +20 damage on direct hits. 100% positive overall for junkrat

40 to 60 is a good change.

1 Like