You have to carry in this game

For every game you go say 10-1 KDR on a hero. the next game you basically get trolls on your team and its pretty much you have to play perfectly and carry to keep climbing.

That has been my experience this season. And for all those people who have sited this before and we told you you were full of it. Let me be the first person to admit I was wrong and it appears that you were right.

It’s literally one game where you pop off and next game its just total deadweight on your team back and forth back and forth.

8 Likes

This is called coincidencd^

And if they are bad… it’s cuz their mmr is adjusting. Someone might be on a hot/lucky streak and temporarily inflated or on a cold one and be deflated. As you go up you maybnot be truly ready for that level and lose more as a result.

The system is not rigged. If it knew who the cheaters were then why does it not ban them as they only worsen the experience and irritate players which Blizzard does not want.

if your teammates were good every game and did their job everyday, why should you climb and not them?
sorry bud but you just aren’t as good as you think you are.

3 Likes

I have a 6-1 KDR on dva

that is definitely over average. I am blocking key things. My teammates today are just not listening to sound callouts.

4 Likes

K-D if you mean elims mean nothing in this game. How good are your dives? Are you melting healers? How much are you feeding with your mech? (DVA rarely dies as she has a mech which will not count as an elim but you essentially did in most cases) Are you killing enemies or just poking them so others can get the kill but your 1% damage counts it as an elim towards you. Etc.

People need footage to even begin to assess what you’re doing wrong. And it’s what you are doing wrong as you’re all you have control of and the only variable in every loss you’ve ever had.

1 Like

you’re private profile so anything you say about your performance is heresay.
you’re also 2100sr, it’s not your teammates it’s you.

But it’s literally never your fault huh? Always your teammates, nope you’re never the problem you’re just a poor unlucky t500 dva stuck in the bottom percentages of ladder? The world’s smallest violin plays for you

hey orangejuice man do you got some anger issues. Relax its just forums.

2 Likes

Yeah seriously orangejuice man. Every post you make is borderline a violation of the CoC and almost always toxic and condescending for no reason.

1 Like

so says the private profile…

It only comes off as condescending because people are way too dam sensitive. Sorry the truth hurts the feelings of every baddie who posts on these forums

1 Like

yet this season you are sitting pretty on 49 games played with 24 wins. yet there are those of us who have been busting our butts to get better, have an equal win/loss ratio yet struggling to get out of bronze?

I am not saying I deserve to be out of bronze immediately but I am saying the system feels broken currently. I am on 10 straight wins climbing back up out of the gutter from 869 to 1113 currently.

One thing I have seen is a HUGE decrease in the amount of smurfs the past 2 days funny how that coincides with a message after I logged in that my reports has resulted in actions taken against several of the players involved. You call can say what you will about the current state of bronze but until you are a newer player or someone struggling to climb out on their skill set, not someone ridiculously higher moving into bronze to prove a point- this would defeat the purpose you would be a smurf- you just don’t know the struggle.

1 Like

I climbed out of Bronze. I know the struggle. And if you LFG, any smurf 6-stacks you meet let you win. Sure, they abuse you, but they let you win.

1 Like

win rating is a funny and fickle thing. I had over a 56% wr at peak, currently at 54.1%, having climbed 140 so far (season high is further, but not there atm). If I was to get to a 50% wr, even assuming only 20 points per loss, I would actually have gone down 60 sr from where I placed. the average 25 sr a game would put me 110 under placement. It’s kind of a flaw when a steady 50% wr is actually deranking.

You dont even play competitive, yet you are always in competitive forums. You are quick play scrub that somewhat thinks he has any right to talk about competitive. Lol.

That’s the funny thing I noticed on these forums. It’s always the same 4-5 people in every single thread about this issue telling others that the system is fine. Just look at their post history, it’s like they are hired by blizzard to sh)tpost on forums to silence these kind of threads.

2 Likes

Hiya. I hovered around 800 SR for over a season. I’m low gold now. I had no issues climbing out from smurfs or excuse et al; I started to play better and I climbed out.

1 Like

Gains and losses are based on a formula. Your wins can give one person +60 on a team and another +20. It depends on your SR v MMR as it tries to close the gap. Overperforming (below diamond) is very quickly rewarded.

I’m sure if you provided a vod, people would instantly be able to point out what you’re not doing correctly, or what you aren’t doing altogether.

1 Like

Time =/= skill, get that mindset out of your head about how “unfair” it is. Just because someone is better and doesn’t have to put in as much time doesn’t mean they deserve a lower rank.

1 Like