You gotta feel for mercy players

If you think I’m gonna waste my time doing that you are very very deluded :rofl: Also the burden of proof is on you since you are the one challenging my claim. Learn basic debate.

That’s some massive projection right there. :joy: I’m perfectly calm mate, Blizzard are balancing Mercy vs. the other supports properly. She got a nerf, everyone else got a buff. Things are moving in the right direction.

Nah, that’s what you guys do. I merely speak for myself.

Do you understand how democracy, forum or freedom of speech works? :rofl: I think you need to take some basic level of education in terms of how a forum, freedom of expression work. :rofl: Why am I voicing my opinion? Why not? Do I need to speak for everyone when voicing my opinion? You are not the sharpest tool in the shed, no offense. You don’t speak for everyone but merely for yourself but you don’t have a problem doing it so you just called yourself stupid. :rofl:

He said Resurrect cannot be compared to wiping ultimates :man_shrugging:

Yeah I think she’s super fun

Mercy really needs to be reworked again…

Well if some random a$$ pathetica is going to say that all Mercy revert threads act as if they speak for everyone, I am going to assume that they have the proof in hand to back it up. Guess not. There goes any point of further arguing such a ridiculous claim.

You sound like a hate mongrel. Why? You seem to think it’s alright to call people cultists…

4 weeks later…

She’s still a must pick because of Resurrect on E…

After you just pointed out that people don’t speak for everyone. :face_with_monocle:. Pointless, don’t you think?

Well, apparently you think it makes sense to voice your opinion after just venting about how “mercy cultists” don’t speak for everyone…

Can’t relate.

Because you just pointed out mere sentences before how pointless it is…

I don’t see people as objects…

What you said… I don’t have a problem with people voicing their opinion but apparently, that is pointless according to your words… I simply used your own words against you.

1 Like

I feel like I’m literally incapable of feeling for Mercy or her players…

1 Like

Like it never did before the rework?

They did before the rework.

And who cared about that? I don’t think anyone outside of Blizzard HQ did.

I think, aside from Mercy, the supports are actually in a pretty good place, right now. So far, Moira has been able to keep up with Mercy in a similar way as Ana used to do before the meta bullied her into unviability and Mercy eventually got buffed into omnipresence.

The problem is, and I’ve explained this before in a different thread, is that Jeff’s statement was open for interpretation, and quite a few (rework) suggestions for Mercy make good use of this fact.

If he wants to invalidate his position in this argument, that’s his decision.

If only you were hear when the big debate about the subject was happening XD.

I’ve read it. Ginger and Kailan provided really good points. Too bad they fell on deaf ears.

Lmao, be careful. Quest might see this.

Here, these are just from top page:

So there, I’ve provided evidence that this is occurring.

What’s wrong with the word? Also nice personal attack. I’m not the only one that seems to think this way.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/mercy-spammers-are-cult-members-an-observation/187387

No evidence.

Yes, you don’t speak for all Mercy players. You speak for yourself.

I can say whatever I want in terms of representing myself. I don’t represent my opinion and pass it as the opinion of a large group. Critical thinking?

Of course you don’t, I don’t think you understand how a forum works or any public space for that matter or debate.

No, I pointed out how it’s a logical fallacy and manipulative to present your personal opinion as representative of a large group. Learn to read.

Than you need to re-read what I said because that’s not what I’m saying at all. :rofl:

Now explain how this evidence proves this quote:

Almost every? HUNNY, you only listed 3 threads. Like I said, this argument is pointless.

Firstly, this is the definition of a cultist:

A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in an unconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader
I'll let you figure out the problems with calling people this. Secondly, why are you calling out personal attacks after you just said that I need to get a basic level of education? Lmao, let's just not go there...

Well let’s see. 14 nerfs and only one direct nerf to Resurrect. She stays OP after 14 nerfs. I wonder what the issue is :thinking:

Why tf are you then voicing your opinion then? With what you said in mind, every opinion that has been said is pointless…

After just pointing out that other people doing it is pointless…

What do you want me to say? Thank you?

Omg. You said people don’t speak for everyone when they say revert mercy. That would mean giving any opinion on any matter is pointless seeing as how everyone can’t f***ing relate to what you’re saying.

Maybe next time, don’t state an opinion after indirectly saying that stating an opinion is pointless. You could’ve saved us a lot of time.

1 Like

Dva main since day one and I miss being slightly tankier. All I cared about was soaking damage and going pew pew a little bit and would gladly give up these missiles for extra soaking power.

I miss 400 hp armour D’va ;(

1 Like

Me too. Now we just get blown up if we stick our head out for longer than a second.

I miss 400A/100H too :frowning:

1 Like

There are two paths for current mercy, further nerfing needed or a complete rework. Gutting resurrect.

Hahahaha, classic strawman. “Well you have no evidence!” - provides evidence. “Well evidence isn’t enough.” :rofl:

Yeah, I think the definition fits perfectly. All evidence points out that Mercy is still viable, that this nerf to her and buffs to other supports were needed. Yet, no amount of logic or evidence is enough to satisfy the Revert Mercy people and so they flood and spam the forums every 10 seconds with new and new threads. It’s the same small group of people. Mercy is not garbage, that’s objectively false statement.

You called me a hypocrite so you are the initial aggressor.

Valkyrie was OP and they nerfed it. She was a bit overtuned after that still and they nerfed her and buffed other supports. I would call it a step in the right direction. Everything is gucci now, and if it isn’t they will nerf her again and adjust accordingly. No issues.

That’s not what I’m saying at all. I don’t think you understand what a logical fallacy is.

It’s one thing to make a position and claim it to be your position and completely else to claim that your opinion is representative of a large group of people. That’s a logical fallacy and manipulation.

That’s not what I’m saying at all. :rofl:

I used to consider myself a mercy main. a 300 hour mercy main. It was fun. I liked flying around keeping my team alive. resurrecting the ones I let die. popping valk and kicking a bit of ***. I stopped playing her after the last nerf. I played her a few times because the team needed another healer and she was still useful, but she’s boring now. this latest nerf just makes her boring and useless.

thanks blizz, you’ve killed my character. I won’t be playing her anymore. 311 hours on a character that I loved and now I refuse to play her. she’s boring as hell. there’s no enjoyment in playing mercy.

1 Like

I miss:

• Mercy not being must-pick because Mass Resurrect just worked
  • Reinhardt working somewhat properly
  • 4 second DM d.Va
  • Junkrat being unable to duel Pharah at all
  • having to strategize because Ana was running triple tank and her 'nade was stupidly strong

There’s probably a lot more of early Overwatch that I miss right now.

1 Like