You don't play your own game

How else could you launch Summer Games with BOTH modes in unplayable condition.

You can’t hit the ball in Lucioball.

You get kicked from the match in Volleyball.

No acknowledgment, no word, no nothing. A fine use of development time making something we all can’t enjoy.

Fix it soon. If Summer Games ends without actually being able to participate in it because fixing it was not worth your time, you will have solidified yourselves as a company that’s no longer worth mine.

2 Likes

At this point, I’m pretty convinced that they have zero QA.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/14wzqzc/lucioball_working_as_intended/

FIX YOUR GAME

1 Like

you get kicked? lucky you! you get to end the suffering earlier.
i played the 5 games for the challange and im not opening this unbalanced unfun mode again

They have acknowledged Volleyball to be fair. Hopefully they fix it and extend the event.

“We are investigating an issue where players are being incorrectly dropped out of the match for inactivity when playing Winston’s Beach Volleyball. We have also disabled D.Va from this mode as we work on this issue.”
-from Known Issues on Bug Report

That’s been up since yesterday and Lucioball is still nowhere to be found.

They could appease the community by simply acknowledging the issue but no.

It’s that hard to hotfix a ball? No wonder they canned PvE.

Ye, errors everywhere really. Not denying it. The bugs don’t really happen to me. What platform are you on?

Then respectfully you’re playing pretty mindlessly to not notice anything. A video of the issue was linked in this thread and there are many others about it with many more videos.

Make your own custom game stand still and try to boop and punch the ball. The bugs are definitely happening to you and everyone else.

Just because they’re happening to you doesn’t mean they’re happening to me, but thanks bruh.

My hits always connect, sometimes they only change the ownership of the ball and stop/chip it, but they always connect.

Lol prove it with a video of you walking up to a stationary ball multiple times and hitting it from afar please.

Your video will look different than literally everyone else’s.

streamabledotcom/q9wwy3 here’s another one.

The way it actually works is the ball DOES NOT RESPOND until it’s touched by a body. It then goes back to this state if nothing touches it for a few seconds.

Nice try though.

Lol I’m not going out of my way to film a video to show you that I DON’T have a bug on a bug reporting forum.

I’m not saying that yours isn’t broken, but I’ve had zero issues. The fact that you can’t accept that is pretty crazy.

Ok man literally every other player including all of both the general discord and the t500 community are all experiencing the same thing except you. You’re very special.

Nice backtrack. I did it for my post in 2mins flat.