You could just hack Doomfist?

Neither do I, but I’m talking about objectivity and not our personal experiences. He’s clearly overtuned if all you can offer is a hack to silence him.

Sombra hack is still buggy and unreliable. It brakes randomly for no reason mostly when an enemy uses a movement ability. That’s why “just hack the doom fist” is often easier said than done. Also while you can punish him after he is hacked, her hack channel time is too slow to prevent him at least getting one ability off which is often enough for the doom to get a trade. On top of that it requires Sombra to camp her own backline which Denys her crucial hacks against enemy tanks and Ult charge she wants to farm for EMP.

4Head just hack him LOOOL

Brig alone did not make tracer useless, brigs effect on the meta did (which I guess overall could suggest brig did make tracer useless but I hope you understand what I’m trying to say :stuck_out_tongue: )

but what if enemy team has a Brigitte and a tracer do you see what am trying to say here? The game is in a worse state because of adding a Dive counter they could have just nerfed DIVE DPS heroes thats all what the game needed,

Well Doomfist gets to keep his momentum, but he’s getting 2 nerfs. To not give it all away, he’s getting a nerf that you asked for and it’s going to be for 1 of his abilities. Make a good guess :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is it the restriction movement being reduce or knocked back reduce.

Doomfist - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/333336924?t=1h20m24s

• Reverted the internal change to Rocket Punch distance (when canceled with a jump). They tried reducing the extra distance by 40%, but it felt bad during internal testing.
  • Seismic Slam range reduced from 20 to 15 meters (max damage from 85 to 65).
  • Enemies affected by Rising Uppercut only lose air control of their character for 0.6 seconds (essentially just during the ‘knocked up’ portion)

From another thread

1 Like

Sombra needs to hack others and not just Doomfist 24/7. She also needs to hack health packs too and double hack a target after EMPing.

You expect Sombra to keep track of Doomfist 24/7? Please.

1 Like

You will be able to move after being hit by rising uppercut

1 Like

Exactly. If you are playing Sombra just to hack the Doomfist then you are playing an offensive hero and doing nothing while you wait for him to dive your back line. The argument makes zero sense.

Why did they revert these changes?

They haven’t reduce the movement restriction for this either?

I like these changes, but I feel like it need to be a tad bit shorter…

we will see how these changes go for both Doomfist and Non-Doomfist Players.

I have to test it out honestly.

1 Like

This is the thread.

1 Like

A few problems with this, using your Tracer Brig analogy as a reference…

• Brig not only countered Tracer but is a very good asset to have on your team anyway, Sombra less so due to…
  • If Doom forces you to swap to a Sombra (likely a DPS swap) she will have to sit back near the healers. He has now done his job by forcing you to switch into a sub optimal comp that seriously hurts your dmg output.
  • Tracer and Brig both have no vertical mobility, Doom however has a lot of vertical mobility while Sombra only has a bit, as a result he can often work around her or surprise attack from a more unexpected spot then get away.
  • He kills very quickly, giving very limited time to counter him. For Tracer to rival his speed she would need to one clip someone, which takes much more skill and still cannot be countered by Brig (which is fine as it takes skill).

Thank you so much for this.

I play a huge amount of Sombra and I can definitely say that sneaky Doomfists are incredibly a pain to deal with than Tracers that are magnetically attached to your booty, because they can still potentially OHKO you if you don’t react fast enough.

He is so EASY to counter. SO true. And sombra was buffed to accomplish this. Issue is people want to play their heros without thinking what they need to play if doom is in game.

Doom has a very short time in the top of dps picks and suddenly a nerf coming. Absurd. People need to understand how to counter and play against him. That’s all.

Okay. I predicted what is going to happen so I waited. My hack didn’t go off fast enough to prevent his combo. So the “just hack him lul” sounds good on paper but doesn’t seem to be as good in practice.
https://gfycat.com/vigorousscaredislandcanary

The problem with hypothetical post is that they ignore that Sombra’s hack is interrupted by damage so by the time Sombra players have learned how to get off reliable hacks doomfist is no longer coming in from the front he’s coming in from the top of the map behind your team ext. So you’re hacks are disabled unless you can predict where he’s going to be flanking from and deal with it.