You can't win with Tanks anymore in Gold or Plat

Mei and Reaper, sombra destroy you if you even dare todo anything. They hack you, they heal on you, they freeze you.

DPS getting really faaaaar too strong and easy.
None of this heroes are really hard to play but uncounterbale for most of the supports and tanks. Mei has faaaaaaar too much CC, she is cc hell. Her whole kit only has one ability that’s not cc.

None of this hero’s needs any real input for huge value. The funny thing is that all this heroes are kinda countered by goats.
Sombra is the least proplematic of them. But mei and reaper are just too easy to play for the value they get and for how hard they are to counter.

14 Likes

You’re playing a tank into heroes that counter tanks that’s what your team is for

and yes I know depending on teams in OW is like impossible but that’s what the intended design is

18 Likes

Reaper, is healing on you as tank, he still heals more then you can do any dmg.

1 Like

oh yeah my brain kept skipping the ‘‘on’’ and thought you were saying they heal you

1 Like

pro tip: you can use mei to counter mei

just wall sideways and mei can never block any of your tanks off

6 Likes

Above gold and plat tank main here (haven’t played comp in a while)
You still use tanks. Reaper is annoying when people don’t realize he’s priority.

2 Likes

no. Delete that hero. Don’t want to play unfun against unfun.

it’s one of these three in every game! In some even all, thats the real hell.

if we deleted heroes based on whether they are unfun or not every hero would be deleted

8 Likes

I absolutely wreck with dva on my alt account and got into plat in less then a day and i was also hog I think those are very awesome tanks and my favorite even tho ima DPS main

oh i wouldn’t mind deleting every dps in this game.

if i see you you get reported for smurfing.

2 Likes

I haven’t experienced this either. Reaper is more common than he used to be. I don’t see a ton of Meis at all

some find road to be unfun, deleted

some find ana to be unfun, deleted and so on not just dps

i play on eu, don’t know if its different but you atleast have one of them in every fight here.

Road is a fad dps, so no problem :slight_smile:

I’m not??? Ima a DPS main I wanted to learn tank so I made an alt account?? I’m not doing it to wreck lower Elos there’s a difference between a smurf and an ALT account

1 Like

i don’t think you get it

every hero is unfun for some players so they all would be deleted, you would be playing a map simulator

nah, only for the dps players who shouldn#t have a word at anything for playing dps.

Are you really out here mad that Mei and Reaper are difficult for tanks? Thats their job. Your DPS needs to run McCree and peel for you. In very few instances (widowmaker) is a tank the right answer to DPS.

2 Likes

Maybe youre playing these heroes wrong then.

If you play monkey into reaper or other dps theyre gonna almost instakill you if youre gonna do the same mistakes you keep doing.

Same with rein. If you keep yolo charging to the enemy its most likely that theyre gonna kill you.

You can beat those dps players if youre playing main/off tanks right/more smarter mate.

You need to start playing these heroes right instead of feeding constantly. Cause knowing gold people usually just feeds there/doesnt really work as a team.

2 Likes

no! These heroes need to be much weaker. They take like 0 skill to pull of and are damn hard to counter.

Mei and Reaper are unique but they aren’t the worst thing that can happen to a tank. Pending on their playstyle a well played Zarya, Orisa, or even Hog will shut them down.

When I notice a Reaper going un punished by my dps I will go Hog and Hook him all day long. Even Mei is an easy pick for Roadhog. Just make sure that you Hook them when they have 200> hp. Hog also is great at focusing down Mei’s wall.

People always stop dps when the wall goes up but all you need to do is down one pillar. I don’t know how many times I’ve Hooked people through Mai’s wall after burning a pillar down. It gives the enemy a sense of security when it really shouldn’t.

Zarya for obvious peeling reasons but Reapers charge me like no tomorrow.

Orisa is pretty simple as I can not be frozen, barrier dance, stop Mei’s combo by tossing a barrier and Halt is just great.

I think the issue that tends to happen a lot is dps not understanding that dealing with flankers is pretty much their responsibility.

1 Like