You can have green eggs and ham with 1 character

Who is it and why do you pick reaper?

1 Like

I pick reaper because if the food is dangerous and kills him he just comes back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have the feeling that neither Junkrat nor Roadhog are picky with the food.

Yes.

2 Likes

its actually Sombra disguised as Reaper

I pick Reaper. Because edgelords have horrible tastes. Mic drop :microphone:

He’s vegan and will give me his plate?

tf is “green eggs and ham”? is this some American thing I’m too European to understand?

It’s from some dr Seuss book I believe, never read it either (European too), but I’ve heard references in movies and shows on occasion.

1 Like

Wait, green eggs and ham isnt well known outside america? I thought it was an international thing

Yeah is from Dr Seuss - I had it read to me when I was small

Not in my country at least, maybe England? Dr. Seuss is not a big thing in Netherlands at least.

We all know the Grinch though, so some if it is known. Green eggs and ham doesn’t translate as catchy either in my language. Just sounds weird tbh.

How about blue eggs and sausages?

1 Like

Oh my god because he’s my husband and green eggs and ham are his favorite food he loves classical literature. Yesterday is our annerversary and he didn’t even know it, he’ll find out one day I made him green eggs and ham for breakfast and all I could hear through the attic floor was him leaving very quickly out the door probably for work because I saved him time making him breakfast.

2 Likes

I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them Reap-I-Am.

Plot twist. I am your husband and i made this topic for our anniversary

1 Like

happy anniversary, b :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Happy anniversary my little mcnugget

1 Like