You asked for a hero named Doomfist

Yea man, move the one shot to his smaller fist and the game is balanced :slight_smile:

It was a small problem at best and could’ve been fixed with a simple LoS fix or a short cast. Not some sh*tty rework (sorry, not sorry).

No way, Jose.

Keep up with Ana? I was under the impression that her heals were buffed because 50HP/s was pretty garbage in comparison to the other healers.

Rework or Revert. Current Mercy will always be a problem.

yes, 50hps was garbage compared to the other healer, but who was the other main healer. Ana. Mercy was buffed to be on a more even playing ground with ana who ruled s2/s3.

1 Like

I like playing against them both, but personally I like to work to win (:man_shrugging:)

It’s weird that they are not buffing Ana to be on parr with Mercy now but rather are nerfing Mercy to be on parr with Ana. Is that bias I smell?

1 Like

Made a huge post about that! WHY DO YOU HAVE A BACKBONE FOR THE WRONG REASONS?

That used Ana as a big example.

This is the classic lesson of “Be careful what you wish for” that people probably still haven’t learned.

2 Likes

They did the same thing with Baguette. There were a lot of people speculating she’d be a hero (since Blizad doesn’t like putting out original characters and only likes putting in ones that already exist). She became a hero. Everyone praised her on the PTR saying things like “I love her so much I wanna marry her” and “I’m gonna main her she’s so good!” but when she came to live…

1 Like

The real hell started also people true colors about the character started changing lol.

Brigitte is Doomfist partner in crime.

1 Like

Dude, he has has one stun. One. It really only serves the same purpose as a Rein pin: to make sure they can’t escapr on their way to a wall.

Whoa whoa whoa, so you’re telling me, someone named Doomfist, who is known to be able to level Skyscrapers with his fist, is bringing doom, with his fist?

What kind of drug are you on?

(For real, Doomfist is pretty balanced atm, no nerfs needed IMO. Just play one of his 75 counters. You’ll find one that works.)

1 Like

One year ago, when he released, he seemed utterly broken with his fist hitbox, and he was gutted immediately. For like 6 months he was ignored, they Buff his fist hitbox slightly and no one complains, but now, now that his ultimate is able to go a bit faster, he suddenly an overpowered hero again?

This community confuses me I swear.

Doom is a pretty high skill cap hero, and it’s obvious to see the difference between a good and bad doom. If I get destroyed by one, I don’t flip, I compliment the player for being good at Doomfist.

Its funny because most consider characters like Doomfist and Sombra as not skilled heroes yet…they’re harder to play than Tracer or Genji. The only difference is “unfun”.

I have an alt account almost entirely dedicated to Doomfist. I feel like i now play him at a mediocre level… and I’ve put in over 30 hours on him now.

He’s a difficult hero to play correctly.

(Most try to do the whole just punch to get kills. Uppercut- Slam- Fist and then die seems to be what a lot do. It slam uppercut shoot to get kill, then fist to escape.)

actually, its good that they arent buffing ana to be on par with mercy. Do you have any idea how op youd have to make ana to even be on the same level playing field? youd have to bring nanospeed back and revert every other nerf just to get her on the same level as mercy 2.0. That or something else op as heck.

Like what? It seems they kept buffing him until he had no more weaknesses, much like Hanzo.

Where is the counterplay to meteor strike which is nearly instant?

Where is the counterplay when a Doomfist flies in across the map and one-shots you?

Doomfist is COMPLETELY broken and needs to be reworked or deleted.

OWL has made this game about flashy ONESHOT abilities, but the quality of life for most of the community will suffer because of it.

1 Like

Hanzo and Doomfist is not a good comparison. The 5 shield buffs does help but its not over top. It’s like I said earlier people don’t play a team much and he dominates for it. Hanzo can kill you with no risk at all and even if you get close to Hanzo he can still one-shot you.

Now I will say balancing for OWL was always a terrible idea based off the numbers of the community compared to OWL pro players. But they’re making the money so I can see things getting worse for us in the long run.

Soon this game will only be for players who want to go pro or just like watching because we as the community will only used as an excuse to nerf a character or buff them just to make us happy but for mostly this game will now be for OWL and nothing else.

What if they only removed the knock back from his punch and just made it do 200 damage at full charge. Would people complain still?

Why Reaper has to respawn?

1 Like

if they were to remove anything from uppercut, dont remove the knockback, remove the 0 air control. people severely underestimate how bs the 0 air control is.

1 Like