You all ready for another 18 months of useless Widowmaker?

Thank god. Of all the characters they could’ve rescued from F tier, they chose the garbage fires of Hanzo and Widow. BEGONE.

HELL YES! Snipers don’t belong in this game, period.

that one shot need skill dude wido is one of the hardest heros to play

I think if this go life im going to quit overwatch, destroy sombra now kill wido and nerf zerya lol im done I think this is going to be my last season

Where are her nerfs? i can’t see it anywhere

Sorry widow mains, but I’m glad for this nerf:

1 Like

What nerf do you suggest? Because we’re in the middle of the double sniper meta and she needs something.
I’m sure you’re nice and comfy in this meta. No complaints from you.

1 Like

If snipers were eliminated from this game, it would be so much more enjoyable. Nobody enjoys getting one-shot killed from distance except the sniper players themselves.

Yes. I am ready and I cannot wait.

Screw snipers and their boring unengaging gameplay that just makes everyone else feel like dirt playing with and against.

Snipers DO NOT belong in this game. Cya Widow.

2 Likes

uh its preferable to double sniper zarya brigiite mercy mess that we are in now.

1 Like

You’re arguing semantics like this is something that matters.

1 Like

What I don’t get is why people are completely ignoring the big disadvantage she has due to how her character hitbox is built up. Compared to most other heroes, she stands and walks completely upstraight with excellent posture, which makes it very easy to aim at her since her hitbox movement is as little as possible and extremely predictable. Most other heroes have their back or head leaning forward while not standing completely straight, causing their hitboxes to move and change quickly and drastically.

Now, when she’s scoping, she stands as straight as a stick. She can move, but at such a low speed that her hitbox doesn’t move enough to dodge damage. She can’t jump, but she can crouch; doesn’t do much against any shot that is not pointed directly at her head. Because of this she has to constantly go out of her scope and move around like an idiot in order to be as unpredictable as possible. This is hard, especially if people are constantly targeting you.

Let’s compare that to Hanzo. When he is scoping, his movement speed only gets slightly decreased, but he can still jump and double jump, crouch and wall-climb. His body is slightly hunched forward and moves less predictably, making it harder to land precise shots on him.

I just don’t get how people are completely ignoring this fact when talking about her mobility. Have y’all ever been in a Widow FFA game, made a great performance, and then sucked in a real game? Well, this is one of the main reasons. Widow’s head is always in the same place.

1 Like

ty
20 characters but are more than 20 cause 20 wasn’t enough

There are a lot of assumptions going on in this thread considering the PTR PATCH NOTES were released not even 18 hours ago. Take it easy

Sorry but it’s needed. Enough of Widow being a god, low risk high reward pick… Hanzo deserve the same treatment. And she will not being useless at all.

1 Like

I’m fine with this, it’s a trade off for all the crappy range buffs that everyone else is getting.

I bet you don’t go into threads where people are happy and shriek about how people are getting ahead of themselves. Don’t worry little guy, people being critical of Blizzard won’t cause Overwatch to get deleted.

Hey everyone,

Seeing that this thread has gone off topic with personal attacks and fighting and has become nonconstructive, I’ll be closing it down now. Please make sure to read our Code of Conduct prior to posting on the forums.

Thanks