Yo, your game in its worst time

ironically enough, this is the only game where I avoid adding anyone as a friend. I will just have to remove them after 1 match assuming I even see someone worth accepting.

1 Like

Guess I’ll be taken for a ride then.

Just play some more relaxing games to cool off.

Minecraft with the boys, for example.

1 Like

Problem is that when I want to try little time in comp always get the same thing, it’s like trying to get off the stench of garbage and just doesn’t go off whenever I play the game I used to enjoy. Is It a crime to ask some justice for the poor state of comp and the “it’s just quickplay why play serious”, not even QP is as fun as it used to be.

1 Like

I cool off by FUS RO DAH’ing random people in Skyrim.

1 Like

If it’s not fun anymore, then take a break. Play something else.

1 Like

These devs are like the Uwe Boll of the gaming industry, low patch rate, nerfs, etc.

HotS’ feel more like Christopher Nolan

The Handicaping MMR is a joke in this game.
You winned a lot ? Let me put you against 6 smurf with a negative win rate team.

It’s a significant factor, at least. Make it too easy to buy alternate accounts… well, your game’s match quality starts declining rapidly. Overwatch is extremely bad for this because of all of the things you have to learn to be good at this game, more than any other FPS.

I experienced this when I was climbing with Zenyatta. “You’re winning a lot? Oh well since you’re so good, you get to be on multiple teams half-full of people who are on the decline in rating because you’ll surely be able to make up for their current toxic attitude” STOP BLIZZARD. Just stop it.

1 Like

LFG

Blizzard : Let me balance your game properly.
I know you’re GM, we put you in a team with 2 T500 but with a 3 stack of diamond player against full soloQ master is it okay ?

I remember it, this match was the most stupid match I ever played.
The master soloQ were all toxics to each others without any main tank.

And our team was good and also really bad at the same time.

I do, my point is whenever I feel like playing OW from time to time just I just hope not to get in the same shaite situation the very first minute I run the damn game. Imagine paying for a premium service and then get a shaite service every time requested.

I was buying alts long before the price dropped. They had sales like 2 or 3 times a year, didn’t they? The DPS problem has always been horrible. I don’t think it’s gotten any worse since the price dropped.

Also if someone buys an alternate account, your point about having to learn the game is irrelevant, as we should assume they already know how to play it.

Dude, I would love that. Nolan is one of my favorite producers.

Uh, I never said anything otherwise? I mean new and current players are discouraged by this alt and smurf practice. People deranking from plat/diamond on purpose to play with their friends and basically boost them. This whole game is turning bad because of how badly regulated this game’s competitive mode is.

To be fair, the people feel exceptionally (not smart) this season.

Like it’s okay to make mistakes, but I mean EXCEPTIONALLY, in Plat.

Not the best rank but not normally this… (not smart)

OMG, does Blizzard actually do this??? Because I would believe it.

I did my placements the other day, and won 9 in a row. Got to like, 1822 SR and I think, “This is it! Climbing out of Silver! Just a few more good games!” The next two matches? One just had completely terrible trash DPS who screamed on mic, then after that, we had a genji who died ONCE and decided to rage quit. Then another person rage quit who “couldn’t get heals”, despite dying while my zen orb was on him.

…THANKS OBAMA

Face :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

i know that no one uses it but lfg exists, and just make friends in overwatch, its not that hard…

You not connecting with friends is no reason to punish those who do. It actually is a team game.

As far as fair solo play, I think we have that. I solo queued from plat to GM. It helped that I’m ALWAYS in voice chat and I’m a strong flex player who always picks last and always picks what we need most. You can and will overcome all of the issues that come with solo queuing if you stick with it, cooperate with your team, and improve your own play. I know that’s harder than blaming the game design, but it’s true anyway.