Yo Brigitte players, stop scapegoating tracer

Most people don’t have a problem with nerfs coming for their hero. But this? If you can’t acknowledge how excessive and drastic these are, then you’re not really the reasonable one here.

She has a nerf coming up on PTR. Before we know the effects of that, they’re going to add really drastic changes that do not seem good on paper to begin with.

I could get behind the first nerf - shield bash not going through shields. But changing the damage from 50 to 5, and upping her healing by a shred?..

Come on. lol.

2 Likes

Whole load of hyperboles in this thread. Can’t tell if you’re being serious or not. :neutral_face:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.

We still don’t know the outcome of these changes. They’re not even live yet. I’m positive that the developers will buff Brigitte accordingly based on the feedback they receive once live.

Were these changes needed? Absolutely.

Did they need to be this drastic? Most probably not, but we’ll find out.

I personally would’ve been happy with shield bash at 20 damage.

I’m fine with that. Honestly, I agree. We’ll see - that’s why I specify “on paper” because with the Pharah changes, they sounded bad on paper. And here we go - she’s actually kind of better for it.

But…most people are not as open-minded as you. Lol. I hope you can acknowledge that. They’re just rejoicing that she’s getting nerfed.

Can you link me the PTR notes? I need to see this. :frowning:

1 Like

What makes you think Tracer is hard?

Also isn’t mei oppressive as well? Why she keeps getting buffs then?

I was fine with her changes. It rewarded people good at her and told the ones who only relied on her splash damage to “step it up a notch” if they want to be effective with her.

Not gonna lie, I see where they’re coming from. Brigitte in her current state is not healthy for the game, and they’re just fed up with her right now. They’re minds could possibly change later on. Who knows.

what, she never had an aoe stun its always been single target

HAHAHAHA I’d like to see a Brigitte ult save your team from a d.va bomb

2 Likes

Sorry. I’m failing to see:

:confused:

There you go!!!

1 Like

Ah, I see. Well, hopefully this gets overturned…

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

How many times have you been healer?? oh you have hidden your profile, hard to imagine… haha

Bs she’s oppressive on Xbox in gold and plat. Where she can blink faster than you can turn your damn joystick. A lot of games were decided simply whose playing tracer as she oneclips all your supports and no one can track her

Sure after you nerf rein and zarya as she is stastistically worse than both

Give brigette its shield HP back.

Getting better on console almost requires a high sens. You’re the only one that can access your settings. That has nothing to do with Tracer.

Or we nerf something oppressive regardless of what data you can find.

seriously tracer is worse, i’ve never had a problem vs brig as a rein main, tracer drives me nuts…all this nerfing is getting out of control

My sensisitivity is near all the way. You still can’t turn near as fast and accurate as pc.

Also if you are going to use statistics as your point. You can’t cherry pick. I find d.va a lot easier to deal with then rein or zarya. They are far more oppressive especially together

Turn your aim smoothing down to 95.

You can turn around as quickly as pc and being accurate is a matter of you.

Zarya being oppressive depends entirely on you and your team. Rein is easy to deal with.

Even at full. You can’t turn as fast as mouse or track better. That’s just general knowledge of a controller being worse then a mouse for it. I play support so it’s rarely my problem. But more of a problem no one on my team could kill the tracer back in dive

They are all 3 subjective. I don’t think any of the 3 should be nerfed. I’m just saying either way isn’t a good reason to nerf d.va.