Yeti Hunt Ultutimate ability after two pieces of meat

I came here to report the same issue, I’ve had it happen in 3 different games and twice in one game where the yeti’s berserk was trigger while not being around any meat and a couple of people in the lobby noticed it as well. Unless the game mode was changed but not reported in the patch notes, this is definitely a bug.

1 Like

Also happened to me in two games now.

1 Like

Seems like this is a bug, I hope this gets fixed soon because I don’t want to get random reports for this glitch without even intending to do it.

1 Like

I just watched a Yeti go from 1 meat to 4.

yeah it seems to happen randomly no matter how many meats the yeti has he suddenly gets his ult i got a video of it too a yeti going from 0 meat to full yeti mode yeti hunt bug - YouTube

Happend to me too. Often form 25% or 50% ult. Or after a ult suddenly a next ult. From 0% ult!! how blizzard? Pls fix that fast. winston was before hard to kill, but now. It dont makes fun anymore

Just had this happen in 3 games in a row. The yeti got ult so quick. Once after 2 meat. Once right after he had already ulted. Like what is happening

this has been happening almost every game I’ve played, yeti will suddenly get a 4th meat out of thin air and get his ult right after getting the 3rd meat, cmon blizzard

Happened to me too. I knew it was happening but didn’t do it intentionally. They can take away the achievement I got from it, but I had not idea how to do this, it just happened.

ya it always happens to me whenever i play which causes me to loose as i don’t expect the yeti too get ult but he does so we die, hope this glitch gets fixed

it has happened after 1 piece of meat. wonder if this will just be ignored for the rest of the event.

Happened to me as well-got four pieces of meat, got one more and then triggered suddenly after. Maybe a technical issue with the meat?

This issue is happening to me like every second or third game. Mostly he got 2 meats and he got the 2 remaining instantly, once it even happened, he got 4 meats from nothing.

Yeah. This has been an issue. Happens in every game now. It’s killing that game mode for me.

They’ve already acknowledged it. They’re looking into it.

I’ve found the trigger to be the yeti lands on the meis after using jump pack. So if u want the yeti to not random ult, try to avoid where he lands at least until they fix it

Awesome. PC will happen then, but prob not for consoles

i already reported the issue and blizzard already saw it

Here’s my video of this bug Overwatch 2018 Yeti Hunt Bug - YouTube

This forum post popped off. I hope its getting fixed soon. Terial nice that you’ve found the trigger! I literally had no clue what happend there.