Yet another season of NO COMP POINTS REWARDED

I skipped playing in season 4, and placed in Season 5, hoping to get my deserved points. Unsurprisingly, I was yet again robbed of my deserved Diamond Comp Points reward. No title and no points. I don’t understand. My account can get points, as I got 15 5x winning my “placements”… I ended season 5 with 2719 and STILL have the same amount after being told my rewards were diamond. WTF BLIZZARD

10 Likes

Hmm, friend of mine reported this but turns out he never completed the “Season 5: Competitive Player” challenge. Did you do that and still not receive rewards?

2 Likes

I completed open q comp at diamond 3 and mystery comp at masters 3 and didnt receive and end of season points or any titles on xbox

2 Likes

Same. Did not recive any points for comp & mystery heroes. Neither did my duo partner.

3 Likes

Did you complete the “Season 5: Competitive Player” challenge?

1 Like

Yes, I did. And still got no reward coins. I got scammed of my CP for two seasons it seems. That’s worth 2-3 golden weapons.

6 Likes

Same for 3 seasons straight. they even took away my titles for season 1 and 2. Why haven’t blizzard responded with a plan to fix this. some acknowledgement of the problem would be bare minimum.

3 Likes

That cannot be the reason why I haven’t gotten points… is it??
It’s been multiple seasons now with no rewards, and if this is the reason I’ll lose it lol

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: End-Of-Season Competitive Rank And Rewards. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

3 Likes

I Didn’t get my comp reward as well this season.

2 Likes