Yesterday marked one year since Mercy was reworked

Or remove Valkyrie and Ressurect at this point. The rework made me sick of everything that isnt her base kit. I want nothing to do with it.

Give her a new ultimate and a new E-ability. I’m done.

#MakeMercyNew

So you’re telling me that instead of using Valkyrie to give a team wide heal or damage boost, giving a slight advantage in a team fight, I should fly off and go battle Mercy on the enemy Widowmaker? Your arguments are getting ridiculous at this point. Don’t just argue for the sake of arguing.

But we cannot forget that there are those who do not use forums, or redits to voice their displeasure about changes. Some are to young (but that never stops anyone nowadays), and some just hate online chats.

There are those who just refuse to use Redits and forums seeing as they are a community of toxicity. All i hear about is how people make fun of redit for jsut bieng where kids go off to make jokes to one another, and they…i think the term is bandwagon…

People i know stay away from these because they don’t see anything useful out of forums or redit. Even one guy i knows hates many things in Overwatch, and one is Mercy, but never once went on the forums to voice his displeasure. He doesn’t like the toxicity, or thinks forums are’t useful in anyway.

I was the same, but decided to start doing so because of a bug that kept happening seasons ago, and now i see my friend had a point in the end. Threads are just places where toxic people hang out.

Lets stop assuming this and that. There is no 100% guarantee way to find this out, and you know what they say about assuming. It make a a#! out of u and me

4 Likes

Key words… why is an ultmate doing anything slightly? But no dont go battle Mercy, I do agree there.

1 Like

I hate everything about the rework. Took away all of Mercy’s skill, thrill, and fun. Replaced her with this boring, soulless, skilless shell. :/

Son. Just…no.

You saw the enemy Mercy, you probably saw her playing cautiously (or not at all), and you knew she most likely had her Resurrect ready. So instead of doing the smart thing and baiting her out, your team went in guns blazing, with no strategy and back-up plan?

Resurrect punished poor strategy and poor ult-economy. Maybe you should learn how to plan ahead.

13 Likes

Well that’s one of my points, Valkyrie is laughable as an ultimate.

4 Likes

This is D.Va rework erasure

1 Like

Yes it is but its a no skill hero so no one cares if her player base is upset that she has been stripped of ANY skill she once had for an easy mode spectator ult. There are so many IQ plays with Valkyrie now. /s

I just want Valkyrie and Ressurect gone at this point. Anything to see Valkyrie gone from this hero so if I am to sacrifice ressurect I can deal with that if they can give her an actually fun, balanced and skillful ability and an ultimate with game changing plays.

That’s just me. Do I want mass ressurect back? Sure but realistically do I honestly think they will bring it back. Nope. So removed the damn thing AND Valkyrie and give us something better.

#MakeMercyNew

The new Mercy is more Engaging, takes more skill, and is overall a more enjoyable hero.:
Old Mercy: Guardian Angel, Heal, Damage boost, Pistol, instant non-engaging ultimate.
New Mercy: Guardian Angel, Heal, Damage boost, Pistol, 15 second much more engaging ultimate, Resurrection every 30 seconds

So now instead of a brain dead ultimate that didn’t even slightly engage the player anymore, you have a slightly less brain dead ultimate that lasts 15 seconds, allows fast flight, and insane healing capabilities to your whole team. Plus an additional ability that with a cast time takes skill because you will need team coordination and thought put in before attempting the rez.

Kudos to blizzard on an extremely successful rework. The hero is now more balanced, more engaging (more to do instead of just heal now), and much more fun. They did a great job. :slight_smile:

Sure whatever helps you sleep at night. :blush:

2 Likes

Ah, yes the Mercy rework. Worst thing to ever happen to Overwatch… “Mass rez us un-fun to play against” and playing against her in ever match isn’t?? I am glad stopped overwatch her rework came out… Because she seemed really OP

1 Like

Or do this:

4 Likes

Ruined it for you, I guess.

Why don’t we revert dva as well? Screw micro missiles.

1 Like

When the opinion is about how fun that certain hero feels to play and there is no evidence for actual recent playtime on that Hero… kinda hurts the actual power of the argument, doesn’t it?

Example… In CS:GO I have a total amount of one game played. Was it fun? Nope… (lobby with some random ear-rape mic spammer kid) otherwise I would have played more… Do I allow myself to just call the whole game Unfun? No because I don’t have the same amount of data that people, who regulary play it have.

1 Like

You must have misread the PTR patchnotes, I’m pretty sure it was removed

1 Like

Let’s not forget those who are afraid to voice their concerns. I have thousands of comments on my videos thanking me for giving a voice because of the toxicity. Titanium’s post also has 800 likes, most of those have not commented.

2 Likes

Neither here nor there, but 4 second DM had just as much vitriol as mass rez. So I’m gucci; I prefer there not being ten million nerf D.Va threads

They won’t get their way. Blizzard tend to just ignore feedback anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

Fine by me. I like that idea.