YES! Cross-Progression Rumors - HYPE! (Please Be True!)

From Reddit, from French OW creator, from interview w/ Devs so please take with a HUGE grain of salt that the below may be total horse :poop:!

- Cross Progression: all account will be additional, so you have a skin on one account, another one in the others, you have both and your level is also increased (Let's say you have both level 100 ps4 and level 500 pc you are level 600 with all skins of both ps4 and pc)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/ve6dvu/some_fun_news/

Dude, if this is true … :exploding_head:

I have rare skins on PS4, play on XB, want to get into PC, and even dabble in Switch. This would be totally rad and very pro-gamer/consumer.

2 Likes

I am down with it. I might convert to Xbox instead because I have the Series S or whatever and free to play games do not require a subscription.

2 Likes

I really do hope that’s how it ends up working. Sick of being bronze border on PC and just want my cosmetics back.

2 Likes

Cross-progression was confirmed yesterday.

Also borders are going away but not sure about levels.

1 Like

Do you remember where they said that? I also recall reading or hearing this but so many people on the forums have said it was never confirmed any time I bring it up that it’s starting to feel like a Mandela effect situation. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl: It was a post by Jeff. It was so long ago that the plan could’ve changed by now to be fair. I’m pretty confident the existing border system will still disappear though. Custom borders could be cool on the other hand.

3 Likes

Omg thank you, I’m not totally crazy.

3 Likes