Ya'll already got your tank nerf

I dropped the tank role a few weeks back and became one on the 4-5 instalock dps players. They got what they wanted so now I am getting what I want

Out positioning the enemy team could be expected, considering bunch of tanks are very lenient mechanically.

Moira isn’t a genji hard counter though, genji can still be played with practically full functionality when a moira is on the enemy team, her dps output isn’t that good ether, a example of actual hard counters can be widow vs pharah or mei vs hammond, also with brigitte she’s a melee range character and needs to waste most of her cooldowns, even then she doesn’t finish the opponent off if they have ounce of mobility, her kit allows her to stand her ground but she’s by no means a dps.

Plus, Deathmatch is right there. ---->

And guess what, people play Roadhog and Moira in there.

You misunderstood something: beams are worse on armor on the ptr except Winston’s beam but he is a tank so…

1 Like

Well great but it was broken so it got nerfed.

Why are you so desperately trying to tell us that brigitte isnt a dps ?

it is not both classes, tanks are being subbed out w sombra (dva). dps do not have massive hitboxes or damage that either requires to take damage, damage that is only good at close range, or damage that requires a shield to drop. stop complaining, tanks are fine.

Figures… Sombra being the only kind of played dps hero is just a sign that the tank abilities are so OP, you have to flat out disable them, to allow dps heroes to do anything.
Sombra is only as good as the abilities she disables.

Is that why DPS win rates in OWL suck but tanks don’t?

Actually, some people talked about that on here yesterday.

They seemed to know more about it than me.

Threatless tanks are dead weight.

LMAO to this, some dated point.

DPS don’t do enough, get one shot and don’t provide enough value.

Goats comp came about to stop that DPS BS of getting one shot by random Hanzo/Widow spam or so on, if Grav wasn’t a thing Goats would play differently, as it’s a guaranteed team wipe if landed with D’va bomb/Shatter ect.

But its the comp that has the most synergy with big health pools, and zoning ults next to wipe ults. It’s a product against DPS and does well against it, DPS characters don’t generate enough value half the time to be reliably thrown into comps so.

Its a product of itself in the end, and i doubt it’ll ever die it’s just too good, however mains want DPS to relevant again i doubt it so don’t hold your breath.

We’ve just had OWL comprised mostly of goats, with the occasional switch on a healer or running Soats for Sombra, (the utility she provides is exceptional for a DPS btw.)

If this isn’t a message that DPS don’t do enough i don’t know what is, OWL Teams didn’t need next to none of them in comps, truth hurts.

Why so salty? i was just bringing observations to the conversation, it’s not my fault she isn’t a dps, also i’d say she was nerfed as a scapegoat and not as the problem considering that she’s replaceable in the goats meta and weak outside it.

Grats on being the problem. Most tanks are only effective up close

What does that even mean? What problem? The only tank I die to is Roadhog and that is because he is more than a close range threat. That does not mean that their balance is healthy for the game. Is this just your stick? You go around calling people who disagree with you a problem? Lul…

If there was an example of someone making up facts and blaming the victim this would be it.

You guys literally spin your wheels till there’s no rubber left trying to spin yourself out of the hard data points that tanks as a class, do too much.

Maybe take up a career in right wing politics, they don’t care about facts either.

Had a whole argument to pick something to go against and you chose that? lmao

Sucks man, you probably main dps i get it it, maybe try tanking?

I did, I played Orisa, got out of plat to diamond with near 60% winrate on her, and like 20 hours played on her in my life. Tanks are ez mode.

What i thought, most blatent Dps main bias i’ve seen you literally lay out lists and pleas to make Dps relevant, how’s that going btw?

Really committed, a whole 20? don’t push yourself now i couldn’t bear the thought of you touching 25.