XQC is not racist or homophobic

Just watch it I dont mean to bring up old drama nor am I saying hes completely innocent. He didn’t deserve to get banned.
2 Likes

I’m sorry but after seeing xQc just burst into apoplectic fits of insensible rage a few times in that video I just couldn’t bring myself to feel anything for the guy except pity, he acts like an unfiltered manchild who can’t control his emotions or his mouth. Nobody thinks he’s genuinely racist or a homophobe, just that he’s impulsive and thoughtless enough to say/do racist/homophobic things.

Really, people shouldn’t be defending him, if they care about the guy they should be encouraging him to mature instead. His outbursts make for great sensationalist entertainment par the course for streamers and their hyperactive youth audience who thrill at edgy material, but living in that Peter Pan mentality will stunt his growth as a human being.

11 Likes

From what I have seen, he needs to work on a lot of things.

Sportsmanship is a good start.

4 Likes

You’re right he didn’t deserve to be banned, he deserved to not have a bunch of people follow him and give him money b/c they realize how terrible of a person he is, and THEN banned.

4 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better.

It’s a shame that he has such a young audience, I fear a bit what they’re learning from him. Big streamers don’t need to be perfect role models but I think being in the public eye should instill some sense of responsibility… I mean you’d think right…

4 Likes

xqc ghost wrote this post

1 Like

I cant stand how fast he talks that i cant even understand what he is saying most of the time!
And his rage and violent urges is a bad influence to most of the juveniles out there!

1 Like

Locking this topic as we do not need to be discussing disciplinary actions on these forums, past or present. Doing so violates the Code of Conduct as well as the forum guidelines.

1 Like