XP not adding up

This has to be a bug, and I think it’s been going on for awhile. I just finished a match, completed on daily challenge [3000] one weekly [5000], won the match [400+200 for finishing the match], have the battle pass [+10/20%, played support [500] which should give me (at least) 9460xp.

Yet, I only got 7000(odd) can’t remember the exact figure, but it was less than completed both the weekly and daily challenge… So what’s going on here, and when will I get the XP I actually earnt?

3 Likes

This has been happening for at least the past 2, if not 3, seasons. Blizzard has done seemingly nothing to address the issue.

1 Like

Just finished (and won) a game with which I completed the 2nd and 3rd daily challenges for the day (3000 XP each), the Field Experience II challenge (2500 XP), and the Branching Out weekly challenge (5000 XP). This should be at least 14000 XP, not even factoring in the 20% XP boost from the battlepass. I was given a grand total of only 5219 XP.

1 Like

Also curious when they plan to address this. Its been going kn for awhile but its rather painful when you complete three challenges at once but dont get any of the xp for completing.

2 Likes

UPDATE: It’s getting worse, 2 x weekly 5000xp, 2 x daily 3000xp, played support 500xp, won the match, earned 5540xp.

1 Like

Lol yup… I just now finished a game completing 3 daily challenges (the first 3 of the day, just to clarify). I was given 1687 XP. I should be getting at least 9000 for the challenges alone. It’s such a joke, why even pay for a battlepass that doesn’t award progression properly?

1 Like

Worst thing is, AFAIK Blizzard hasn’t even addressed it.

1 Like

I’d like to add to the chorus.
On 2 separate occasions today in span of 2 hours, 2 weekly challenges for 5k XP each, (10k total) simply didn’t register. I only got 1330XP and 1024XP respectively after completing the match.

This is what I managed to screenshot anyway. All in all, for this season alone, I believe I’ve experienced similar errors for at least another 15-20k XP.

Hopefully, more voices like this would bring enough noise and attract developer’s attention to the issue.

2 Likes

i am not getting my xtra xp , i pay for every season so Blizzard fix the issue or I play a deferent game

2 Likes

I just had this happen - Daily challenges x3 (3,000xp x 3 - 9,000xp) + x1 Weekly (5,000xp) - 14,000xp & I Won that game to only get 1,856xp. Played another game to see if it would update… Won the game & got 2,051xp & from the last xp screenshot my BP lvl updated from 4+level’s, I’d suggest anyone who gets the bug to screenshot it & then play a game & screenshot again to see if it updates,hopfully this is just a Visual Bug & not actually taking away xp like what happened in my case :dizzy:

Still having this issue as well, happens probably every other match or so that has challenges completed. Most recent one was a small difference, had 2 challenges for 2500xp completed plus the normal match points and only received 3600xp.

I am having this issue as well, just finished all three daily challenges on my first match of the day and got less than 2000exp. Has been going on forever, disgusting.

Hello all, thank you for reporting this–this is on our radar! I did want to call out that this is a visual only bug affecting the End of Round flow. If you go to your Battle Pass page after a match, you will see the actual XP amount in the XP counter. So no worries, you arent losing out on any XP gained.