{|xDi|}DaMaGE InC clan community now recruiting for PC Overwatch 18+

Hello there Overwatch Players. I would like to humbly invite you to our {|xDi|}DaMaGE InC group https://blizzard.com/invite/vPMgBOqhbqz to make new friends with the over 200 existing members (in our discord main roster) that are already there and growing for Overwatch PC. You must be 18+ years old. Damage Inc is a 20+ year old clan of real friends that love to play PC games together and I would love to build the Overwatch portion of the team to have great games & fun lasting memories with old & new friends. Looking forward to meeting you, & playing Overwatch with you :smile: I always say it doesn’t hurt making new friends hehe. Also once you join the group feel free to join the xdi discord link I provided in the group description. Thanks & hope to see & play with you soon!
PS: Leave a comment with your discord tag & number so we can get acquainted. Also if you want to add me feel free I am the founder of the team (est. 1999) team discord & blizz info is:

{|xDi|} Discord link:

discord.gg/A2KGB3g

My Discord tag is

{|xDiVolatilX|}#2801

My Blizzard tag is

xDiVolatilX#1245

Tennder#7996 Discord

Btag: Surrows#1516
Discord: Surrows#4552

Alright added you :slight_smile:

Thanks already getting in some great games the roster is building. :smiley:

I’m new to OW and I’ve been looking for a community of people to play with. I want to improve my ability, hopefully, but in a setting that’s more relaxed than stressful.

Misguided#1468

Got you bro! Nice to meet you. Very chill cat I’m glad we got to know each other more good nice positive people are always welcome!

All the info is in the original post hit the links to the blizzard overwatch group & our discord let’s make new friends with teammates that will ride through OW all the way to Overwatch 2 for sure! :grinning:

Hello! I am definitely interested in potentially joining c:
BBIŊÜ#4991

What region is your server? I’m reaaaaally trying to improve my gameplay and miss having people to play with (even just qp). But i have really bad ping on servers outside of NA (Im from canada c’: )
If you guys have members from NA, I’d be happy to give it a try?

my discord is wibbellz#2222 (its normally wibblz, but i changed it for christmas lol)

Yes, definitely folks in NA.