Xbox Downtime on March 23, 2021

oh i didnt know our queen of d.vas was an xbox player

As a representative of ALL Sony players, I dislike how the game has not been optimized for PlayStation 5 owners.

1 Like

As a representative of the human race, I recommend you put your Karen pants on and write an angry tweet to Sony to ask why their console BC sucks.

1 Like

Lol my bad you are completely right I forgot it was there! Early signs of dementia for me :open_mouth::grin:

As a representative of mature adults, I ask that you try to gain a sense of humor.

I recommend you do the same!

I dislike Karen jokes as much as anyone else, but that’s just unnecessarily rude lol

I feel like immature adults would’ve fit better there.

No I meant against xbox one users it’s an unfair advantage on the supposed equal playing fieldconsole ecosystem literally a 500$ paywall to have a more responsive experience it rests on blizz

Unfortunate, but if the forums are to be believed, half the people on Xbox are already using mouse and keyboard, so what’s one more challenge? It’ll just make us mightier. Or make us quit the game faster. We’ll see.

You know, I tend to ignore that section of the screen when I’m mashing A to play, or I’m not paying much attention when I boot up the game.

I guess that’s on me. :man_facepalming:

Because I’m inattentive sometimes lmao.