WyomingMyst appreciation Thread

Everybody gangsta til D.Va starts materializing minecraft blocks out of thin air

1 Like

Oh damn! I got suspended for some neat Sombra sugar skull ASCII art (which isn’t going to appear here for obvious reasons) as I thought because I put it in a preformatted text bubble it wouldn’t set of blizzards automated systems…

That didn’t happen.

Well I guess I’m never getting a level 3 trust then, and definitely not an MVP status (probably wasn’t going to get that ever anyway).

1 Like

My other account (main) Is suspended because of a naughty word feelsbadman funnily enough I have almost catched up to the amount of posts my main has in a few days on this account

reading that again…oof

There’s also this color, which symbolizes that I read a forum post that said how to do this way back when

2 Likes

That is HTML formatting intended for highlighting text that is “confirmed” or “non-confirmed”.

Wyoming myst I have a quick question for you! Are you on any other regions forums? I just wondered as you could probably automatically get put into MVP status or manually very quickly, and I think we need someone like you on the EU forums

Shhhhhhh…they don’t know that

1 Like

What is a sombra “sugar skull ASCII art”

ASCII art is using letters and special characters to create images or little pictures. I made the infamous Sombra back skull! (Well copied and pasted it from Reddit…) But because of it being a random jumble of characters it sets of the spam detector :laughing:

How do you do this? Because obviously I could just stay on this account but I miss my main accounts player icon🥺
(the genji competitive one)

Here’s the link to the Reddit post:
https://amp.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/57xcb3/does_anybody_have_a_copypaste_sombra_skull/

1 Like

The problem with me contributing to the European forums is that I am a North American player. Now a lot of technical support questions I could answer, but I don’t necessarily have the means to help those with region-specific problems such as their disconnections as I will be somewhat unfamiliar with identifying their traceroutes and whatnot.

Last I knew there were at least three other MVPs on that forum, but I am not seeing any recent posts from them so it makes me wonder if their MVP program was folded or not.

I totally understand that! I mainly contribute here anyway.

1 Like

I’m Dutch but I still got here by default and never knew there were other forums XD

1 Like

Cool! Sigma is probably my best hero!

1 Like

Wyoming Myst: you said a very long time ago in this topic (a few years ago) you had visited the Irvine blizzard campus! That’s awesome and I have some questions about your trip:

• How big is the campus and is it divided by what games each Dev group is working on?

• How did you even get there without being arrested or something? Were you invited?

• Did you meet papa Jeff?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh my god I’ve been here so much it defaulted to a favourite on chrome :laughing:

I’ve installed a shortcut at this point XD

1 Like

By the way wyoming do you know how to this? After my account is done being suspended ofcourse

Wow. That’s all I can say. I just found Wyomings twitter account and it says he created drops watch.

I’m amazed. I never knew this even after knowing of Wyoming myst and using drops watch quite a lot (especially for contenders drops, thanks for that by the way! Wouldn’t have got mercy without it!)

He is a dedicated member of the community and I really can’t praise him enough.

I saw on your twitter you were hoping for the community manager role, j really hope one day you get it or something similar.

Incredible

1 Like