Wtf ban why punish players and not cheaters?

8 hour ban when I tried to avoid a match with a cheater from last match that I put on do not match list?

You left a game. All leaving is treated equally. And if it got to the point of an 8 hour ban it stands to reason you do it a decent amount.

Does not exist. Avoid only means not on your team.

1 Like

first time ever not done multiple times. Would have understood if I did this all the time. Why the 8 hours for first time? good point on the match list still sucks you have to play with ppl that obvioulsy toggle cheats.

They upped the penalties last patch. This must be the result.

1 Like

It’s not 8 hours for the first time. It’s 15 minutes for the first time. Chances are you dced at some point or something. 8 hours is the penalty for the second if not the third time.

If they’re so obvious just report and move on. Nothing more you can really do.

If you wanna make sure you don’t get matched with or against anyone from your last game just wait 5-15 minutes before queuing after the game to de sync yourself from their queue.

They upped it yes but the first one is still just 15 minutes. Someone sacrificed an alt account to test the penalties and how quickly they escalated.

That was me :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s 15, 1hr, 8hr, 20hr, season ban. This was this persons 3rd disconnect within 15 games.

No sympathy.

1 Like

Is there a decrease after 15 of not leaving or something?

Yes, it drops by 1 stage. If you’re on 8hr and play 15 games then leave your next suspension will be 8hr instead of 20hr.

1 Like

I belive it is 30 min now.

Not according to the sacrificed account ^^^^^

Yeah I know already, my mistake. You were right. Second penalization changed, not the first one.

1 Like

Didn’t the first one change too? I thought it used to be 10 min

1 Like

Both changed.

2 Likes

Yeah I was mistaken again lol.