Wrong stats in carreer profile

My whole career profile is just wrong, it doesn’t show right stats, now it shows I already played 300 games on first day in new season and does’n show stats from last season. I didn’t do anything about it because I thought it will be ok this season but it’s worse

7 Likes

none of my season stats are showing right now, I don’t even know how much game I won nor do I see my season high.

2 Likes

Im having the same issue. None of my stats seem to be accurate, showing negative games lost.

1 Like

I can see everything if I change it to All but then I can’t tell how many games were comp and how many qp

1 Like

Yeah, they broke career profiles again. They had it fixed last season and then they somehow undid that.

4 Likes

Did you merge console with pc or something? it started when I did that, maybe that’s the reason

1 Like

I don’t see my rank for past seasons at all.
The statistics shown are those for all seasons even if I select a specific season.
I looked at my friends profiles and it seems they all have the same issue except a friend whose rank for past season is displayed but it’s the wrong rank…
I play on PC but I have a console merged account (was merged months ago).

3 Likes

Well, actually seeing some comp stats now, unlike previous seasons. The stats are completely wrong and don’t show prior season rankings, unfortunately. I guess no stats to wrong stats is progress. :smile:

1 Like

A link to my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page.