Wrong rank recorded at seasons end

I finished the season plat 5 with a season high of plat 4 (role queue). I put 31 hours into rein alone on competitive to climb all the way from bronze with a 57% win rate. I was going to wear that player title like a badge of honor but for whatever reason my final rank was recorded as gold 4.

Please fix this for me, I’m heart broken fr.

4 Likes

The same happend to me. I actually finished as Dps Diamond 5 and i put so much effort and time into that, just to see that the game tells me that i finished as Plat 5. It really feels like a big betrayel i just wanted that badge nothing else.

2 Likes

hopefully they’ll sort us out Freddy. :pray:

2 Likes

I mean why did they even lower our rank like thats not fair at all. Not everybody has time to play all day and that meant like so much to me i dont even care about the rank points. I hope its just a bug and not meant to be like this.

1 Like

I ended comp Mystery Heroes in Masters 5, and was given Diamond 1 rewards. BS.

2 Likes

They had said that ranked decay has been removed so it must be a bug, my friend finished plat in each role and he is still plat.

1 Like

I hope so like i reallyyyy want that diamond challenger badge.

1 Like

I recommend not queuing for ranked if you got decayed at the start of this season as they may not want to adjust our ranks if we have already began our ranked climbs.

1 Like

same for me here was plat 5 and got gold

1 Like

Hi everyone, I suspect it’s a bug that occurred with the first people to enter the game after the patch. Does it make sense to you, did you queue up when opening the game?

1 Like

I did launch withing the first 10-20 mins of the patch but I didn’t queue. I still haven’t queued for ranked this season yet.

1 Like

i didnt queue i just log to get my reward but got half what i was suppose to get plus i didnt get my plat title

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect End Of Season Competitive Rank And Rewards (Seasons 1-3). Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.