Wrong Challenger Title reward?

So I ended Overwatch 2 Season 2 on Master as Healer in Role Queue. I strictly told myself that I wouldn’t play more before the season ends incase I would lose games and derank to Diamond. So I stopped playing…

Fast forward 2 weeks…
Season 3 of Overwatch 2 drops and I log in, and the first reward I get is Diamond challenger title. Could someone tell me why that is? Am I missing something here?

1 Like

Same, spent a while grinding into masters and once I got it I played for fun and obviously de-ranked into Diamond. It’s kind of annoying having to deal with so many issues not only server side but as well as throwers/smurfs etc. only to be placed into a lower rank for a new season and pretty much start all over again and not even be able to play just because I want to keep a title for next season(season 4). Wish they could just unlock overall once you unlock the rank.

1 Like

Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect/Missing Competitive Rewards For All Ranks (Seasons 1 & 2).