Wrecking Ball Short?

Will Wrecking Ball ever get a short, or at least some more lore? Could be a dope junkertown short… wrecking ball battling junker mech tourneys and winning his upgrades or something. I hope so…

2 Likes

It would be cool to learn more about the AI he invented for his mech, since it’s his connection to the outside world (translation) and also a personality in its own right like Athena.

Hammond didn’t invent it.

1 Like

Oh, okay. Nevermind then I guess?

I hope the queen of junkertown comes into the roster one day. A big component of life in junkertown was the mech battles which the queen was quite fond of (you can see her naming hammond as the champion in his origin story). Hammond does have a fair amount of lore to begin with, reletive to the other characters. He has a connection to the lunar base, and to as i mentioned before: junkertown. Most of the other heroes only have one connection with someone else in the roster but hammond already had two when we was first released. I wouldn’t exspect any new hammond lore anytime soon. But while youre so desperately waiting, you could create your own fanfic or something, maybe some hot fanart, no nuts man.

Also quick sidenote: We need a thicc female african-american character, as a playable hero. Maybe she could like repair shields and her backstory would be that she sold parts to efi to build Orisa and was taught by the lindholms idk. But we need someone with that those specific physical traits.