Wrecking Ball (Hammond) Piledriver Bug

I hope to see a Blizzard reply soon, at least it’s a acknowledgement of they now know this bug.

They will need to fix the bug now or be prepare to disable wrecking ball in comp/tournment until it gets fixed cause one shotting a hero with a bug ability is asking for people to abuse it

And with this we have proof, that Blizzard does NOT analyze the tournament matches if they dont even know about those bugs…

eSport ready btw… well PUBG is compared to OW omegalul. Thats so emberassing… allowing that bug exist in the finals, contenders and qualifier matches for world cup to exist is just… how exactly do you describe that? Im speechless… and if they are not able to fix the bug the thing they had to do first was to block that hero in OWL, Contenders and in World Cup prerounds. And those bugs were known since release actually… so… what excuse does Blizzard give us for this dog sh*it?

1 Like

Hope something is done about the Wrecking Ball bugs.

This bug was already reported in the bug report here:

4 Likes

Extremely important bug to have addressed tbh is devastating that this bug and other Wrecking ball bugs have been and will be allowed to be used in a world cup stage as they’re clear game balance altering exploits

Please address these as soon as possible Blizzard and thank you Jayne for helping bring attention to this issue

Posted 1 day ago, so Jayne probably made the video at the same time this guy posted? At least Jayne provided some evidence, backing his claims…Hopefully Blizz fixes it ASAP regardless of who posted it first.

YT video from June talking about this bug:

/JkDAZmQyJZA?t=5m30s

1 Like

Come on Blizzard, why it takes so long to just type “we will look into this” to make us all relax?

I encountered this on 2CP, really annoying. We had a great choke defense and the Hammond bug killed three support / damage champions immediately. Glad to see it was a bug. Hope it gets fixed.

now that you have put it out there they have to fix it soon or we are all going to suffer from people consciously using it.

Isn’t there also another bug: Piledriver deals double damage when landing on slopes?

Still no reply from Blizzard after a day, guess it’s just Blizzard being Blizzard.

1 Like

no Winston’s bug was that there was no falloff dmg applied at all, it would work on a single person too.

but afaik it has already been fixed

Jayne talks about that in the video. That bug is fixed on the PTR

Yeah, as soon as I began watching Jayne’s explanation I realised that this was the bug that Josh highlighted in his video from way back when Hammond was on the PTR.

Kinda shocked to see that it’s still a thing after all this time.

I’m also in favor of fixing this bug as absolutely soon as possible. Replying to help keep this post near the top.

Still no response? Really?

How would you enforce this lol
Are teams not allowed to slam the payload or slam a group?

Fingers crossed this gets fixed before the next World Cup matches!